This offshoot from Gwyneth Paltrow’s popular lifestyle site, the G. Spotting app brings you in-depth and authentic guides to some of our favorite cities around the world. With guides for New York, London, Los Angeles, and many more, you’ll find well-known haunts, little-known gems, and plenty of insider resources, sourced from our own editors, Gwyneth, and friends of goop. Restaurants, specialty shops, boutiques, hotels, museums, culture, and all the services both locals and travelers lean on.
Whether you’re planning your next vacation or looking for tonight’s dinner, you can easily find just what you’re looking for with our new Search feature. Here's how to search in the G. Spotting app:
- Need destination inspiration? Tap the magnifying glass icon on the bottom right corner of the screen to view a list of cities and locations. For each, we’ve curated the places worth a visit—from restaurants and hotels to activities and shops.
- When you’re ready to plan what you’ll be doing, seeing, and eating, just tap a destination and search. You can favorite anything that catches your eye and save many places as you need. (For example, if you’re looking for tacos: Tap on Los Angeles and in the ‘Search all Los Angeles’ search bar, type in “tacos". We’ll show you all our favorite taco spots in LA.)
- If you want to explore a neighborhood, just search for the city you’re in, tap on the map view, and zoom in to find the neighborhood gems worth leaving your hotel for.
- Looking for recommendations to fit a specific need? Search for ‘kid-friendly’ and see all the best spots for hanging with your little one, 'vegan' for the most virtuous of lunches, or 'happy hour' for the city's best spicy mezcal cocktail, etc.
Not finding what you’re looking for? Drop us a line at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Another perspective on your fave destinations.
It’s a great treat to see your fave travel destination thru the eyes of GP. Granted we can guess some are product placements, but we found a few gems to fit our middle class travels. Especially the family recommendations which I hope she continues. The restaurants can tend to be upscale but there are a few affordable ones. Perhaps she should add a $ rating like Yelp to show the price range of the restaurant.
My first stop when planning travel
I have been using this app since it launched. No matter what side of the GP fence you sit, this is an excellent guide for everything you need when traveling to one of the reviewed locations! They list always the most unique and special places and I know the quality will always be outstanding whatever I choose. Love it❤️
Can't believe I just discovered this! Thank you Gwyneth Paltrow for putting this information out there! Also, would love to see more cities, such as Milan!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Goop Inc. Limited
- 24.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Goop Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.