Join millions of users around the world in enjoying the #1 apps browser in the App Store and one of iLounge's 100 Essential Apps! G-Whizz! is the easiest way to use your favorite services and has been reimagined and recreated to be easier-to-use and more useful than ever.
In addition to everything that has made G-Whizz! so popular, you can now enjoy the following features:
• Support for iOS 9
• Support for new iPad split screen multitasking
• Support for iPhone 6/6 Plus
• Easy access to your favorite Google apps, plus the most popular social apps, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin and more
• Support for multiple Google accounts (finally!)
• Support for more than a dozen languages
• Protect your data with an app passcode
• Personalize the app with infinite theme colors (available as an In-App Purchase)
• Enhanced browser with the ability to share to your favorite social networks
• Support for Lootsie - a fun way to earn rewards just by using the app! This feature is optional.
• Plus much, much more
Try G-Whizz! today for FREE and discover what you've been missing!
As always, if G-Whizz! makes your life a little easier, the best way to thank us is to share it with your friends!
This app and content herein is © 2010-2015 G-Whizz! Apps, LLC. All rights reserved. G-Whizz!™ and the G! logo™ are trademarks of G-Whizz! Apps, LLC. Certain other trademarks and copyrights referenced in the app are the property of their respective owners.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Thanks for your feedback! It's helping us make the app better every day. In this version we've made the following improvements:
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Works well but ads are maddening
I like the ability to check Gmail and Voice from one app. Don't know why Google can't do that so smoothly! With that said, the ads are VERY intrusive. I understand that they have to have revenue to fund the free app, but this is beyond anything I've seen. It made a 5-star rating into a 3.5.
Recent bug with email drafts
The past month, when you compose or reply to an email, it doesn’t delete the saved drafts when you send, leaving you with several (up to dozens) of drafts in the thread — which you can only delete one by one laboriously. Hilariously the feedback function stopped working as well. Prior to that I loved this app as it was superior to the Apple and Gmail apps for ease of use and breadth of functions. If they don’t fix this I’ll have to revert to the Apple Mail app which is poorly conceived.
Have used this app for a while for Google voice. Works very nicely for texting (I use google hangouts for calling). They are very on top of updates and really take care of crash reports.
By the way, to reload, you need to pull the top of the app screen down a bit.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Richard A Bloomfield Jr.
- 25.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 G-Whizz! Apps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Themes $0.99
- Social Tab Pack #2 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.