GA DCSS 4+
Georgia Division of Child Support Services
Designed for iPad
The GA DCSS mobile app engages custodial and noncustodial parents in self-service options by allowing them to securely access their child support cases on any mobile device. It provides easy access to case details and general information about DCSS programs and services.
- Make Payments allows users to make child support payments, specialty payments and fees.
- Upload Document allows users to upload verifications documents through their mobile device
- Driver’s License Release option allows noncustodial parents to submit Deferral Forms MRA, MRD, MRC, and MRE.
- Custodial parent can add, update and cancel direct deposit from their mobile device
- DCSS mobile app allows custodial parents to request case closure through the app.
- Payment History option allows users to view payments made in the last 12 months.
- Scheduled Appointments allows users to view case related appointments.
- Frequently Asked Questions provides users to access general information about the DCSS program
- Notifications and Alerts allow users to receive valuable information about their case.
Hot fixes applied for Appointments, MRA fixes, session time issues fixed
Ratings and Reviews
This app is an excellent way for customers of the Georgia Department of Human Services Division of Child Support Services to obtain information and take actions related to their child support case. It is an easy way for customers to interact with the agency and avoid having to travel to the agency’s office locations or use the telephone call center.I am looking forward to seeing what future enhancements will come!
DCSS not working
I have been trying to reset my account because I have some important information that I need to get off of here and every time I reset my password I have to reset my security questions and whenever I go and hit save it doesn’t do anything! I go through the whole process of deleting the app and starting over with changing my password but as soon as I get through all of that and have to reset the security questions then I’m stuck on that same page because this app won’t work right! Someone needs to fix this because this is the only way that I can keep up with all of my information since the local office won’t open back up because of COVID. If it wasn’t for COVID I wouldn’t need this app but now I’m stuck with it until the local office decides to open up to the local office. If you’re going to make an app for people to use then make sure it actually works like it’s suppose to!
Feed back is awful
Doesn’t matter how many times I upload documents some get rejected. Am having financial problems and am doing the best I can. Spoke with Jim Bivins who Was the child Attorney he stated the case is closed. Also spoke with Harley Rogers she stated and has reached out to Mike Carter for food and to pay her phone bill. I stated and Mike Carter stated Harley needs to get with OLD caseworker at Colquitt Family Children To find out Who is getting That TANF check that is Suppose to provide For Harley Rogers. Why is her Father not Paying any thing and Why am I being hounded about a child I have only had contact with twice. I don’t have custody however I have rights. It’s better just to I give my rights away of her. Harley is old enough to be helping me am having a lot of medical bills and am barely getting by. So who is getting TANF. Someone is and it should be investigated so That person has to pay and proper procedures get that person in trouble.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Georgia Department of Human Resources
- 62.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Georgia Division of Child Support Services