The GA DCSS mobile app engages custodial and noncustodial parents in self-service options by allowing them to securely access their child support cases on any mobile device. It provides easy access to case details and general information about DCSS programs and services.
- Make Payments allows users to make child support payments, specialty payments and fees.
- Upload Document allows users to upload verifications documents through their mobile device
- Driver’s License Release option allows noncustodial parents to submit Deferral Forms MRA, MRD, MRC, and MRE.
- Custodial parent can add, update and cancel direct deposit from their mobile device
- DCSS mobile app allows custodial parents to request case closure through the app.
- Payment History option allows users to view payments made in the last 12 months.
- Scheduled Appointments allows users to view case related appointments.
- Frequently Asked Questions provides users to access general information about the DCSS program
- Notifications and Alerts allow users to receive valuable information about their case.
Ratings and Reviews
Works when it wants too
So sometimes I can log into it no problem and then 75% of the time it won’t let me says problem has occurred and to try again later, wait a whole day and try it again same results. App is so much easier than being stuck on hold on the phone but not if the app doesn’t work
This app is an excellent way for customers of the Georgia Department of Human Services Division of Child Support Services to obtain information and take actions related to their child support case. It is an easy way for customers to interact with the agency and avoid having to travel to the agency’s office locations or use the telephone call center.I am looking forward to seeing what future enhancements will come!
Fix the app
Time and time again this app has made us late. Even when we have money in our account the app will not take the payment in full. Because of this we are now being threatened with law enforcement actions to be placed against us. If I could give 0 stars I would. Also when looking at case activity the app breaks up the memo and it is rearranged in a way you have to puzzle it together. This app is absolutely awful.
- Georgia Department of Human Resources
- 22.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Georgia Division of Child Support Services
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.