The GA DCSS mobile app engages custodial and noncustodial parents in self-service options by allowing them to securely access their child support cases on any mobile device. It provides easy access to case details and general information about DCSS programs and services.
- Make Payments allows users to make child support payments, specialty payments and fees.
- Upload Document allows users to upload verifications documents through their mobile device
- Driver’s License Release option allows noncustodial parents to submit Deferral Forms MRA, MRD, MRC, and MRE.
- Custodial parent can add, update and cancel direct deposit from their mobile device
- DCSS mobile app allows custodial parents to request case closure through the app.
- Payment History option allows users to view payments made in the last 12 months.
- Scheduled Appointments allows users to view case related appointments.
- Frequently Asked Questions provides users to access general information about the DCSS program
- Notifications and Alerts allow users to receive valuable information about their case.
Request an Appointment: Users can request an appointment with their local office
Customer Service: Users can email their local Child Support office with the inquires
Email Subscription: Allow users to receive case notifications through an email
Case Alerts: Notifications which require immediate attention can be viewed on the case alert screen
Application Status: Users can check their Child Support Application status after they have applied online
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is an excellent way for customers of the Georgia Department of Human Services Division of Child Support Services to obtain information and take actions related to their child support case. It is an easy way for customers to interact with the agency and avoid having to travel to the agency’s office locations or use the telephone call center.I am looking forward to seeing what future enhancements will come!
Feed back is awful
Doesn’t matter how many times I upload documents some get rejected. Am having financial problems and am doing the best I can. Spoke with Jim Bivins who Was the child Attorney he stated the case is closed. Also spoke with Harley Rogers she stated and has reached out to Mike Carter for food and to pay her phone bill. I stated and Mike Carter stated Harley needs to get with OLD caseworker at Colquitt Family Children To find out Who is getting That TANF check that is Suppose to provide For Harley Rogers. Why is her Father not Paying any thing and Why am I being hounded about a child I have only had contact with twice. I don’t have custody however I have rights. It’s better just to I give my rights away of her. Harley is old enough to be helping me am having a lot of medical bills and am barely getting by. So who is getting TANF. Someone is and it should be investigated so That person has to pay and proper procedures get that person in trouble.
When I downloaded on my other phone which is the same as the new one I didn’t have a problem but now it can’t connect to the server. I understand it’s a ga app and when it comes to helping people ga is the absolute worst but the least you all could do is provide updates to improve the quality of the app.
Developer Response ,
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please send us the email to DCSS app support (firstname.lastname@example.org) describing the issue you are facing and we will help to resolve it at earliest.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Georgia Department of Human Resources
- 22.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Georgia Division of Child Support Services
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.