- Welcome to Gacha Club -
What club will you join? Get the party started and create your own anime styled characters and dress them up in your favorite fashion outfits! Choose from thousands of dresses, shirts, hairstyles, weapons, and much more! After designing your characters, enter the Studio and create any scene you can imagine! Add pets, objects, and choose your favorite background! Customization is 100% free, there are no in-app purchases!
Ready for more action? Gacha over 180 units to use in battle! Choose from four different modes, including Story mode, Tower mode, and more! Collect gems, gold, and materials to enhance, awaken, and increase your skill levels! You can also play your favorite mini-games and collect gems and bytes to Gacha for more units! What are you waiting for? Step into Gacha Club and begin your adventure today!
CREATE YOUR OWN CHARACTERS
- Customize 10 main characters and 90 extra characters!
- Change the colors for almost all of your items!
- Choose from 600 different poses!
- Adjust your hair/eyes/items to fit your characters!
- Choose and customize hundreds of pets and objects!
- Set custom profiles for all your characters!
- Import and Export your friend’s characters!
- Add up to 10 characters anywhere on the screen!
- Add your favorite pets and objects to the scene, too!
- Choose from a wide variety of backgrounds and foregrounds!
- Make your characters talk to each other with custom text boxes, pets too!
- Add a Narrator to create story-telling scenes!
- Save and Load up to 15 scenes!
- Use face presets to quickly change your face.
GACHA AND BATTLE
- Gacha over 180 units to use in battle!
- Gacha for 150 pets to increase your stats!
- Collect super rare Corrupted and DJ characters!
- Use materials to enhance, awaken, and increase skill levels!
- Choose from four battle modes: Story, Training, Tower, and Shadows of Corruption
- Play fun mini-games such as Usagi vs Neko or Mascot Whack!
- Collect gems and bytes to gacha for more characters!
- Free 2 Play, you can farm for gems easily!
- Play offline! No Wi-Fi is needed to play!
- The game may lag on old devices & devices with 4k screens.
- Please restart the game if you experience lag over time.
- If you experience glitches with the game, please make sure you have storage available on your phone.
- There are no In-App Purchases.
Thank you for playing Gacha Club!
Fixed save bug and increased image quality.
Ratings and Reviews
What I think of Gacha Club
Hello! I used to be super big on gacha life before gacha club came out, so i immediately started freaking out when Gacha Club came to iPhones! i like how they limited colors because of some types of content, i just wish that there was a way to use all colors. maybe if you choose a skin color, you can’t use the one that’s lighter, the one that’s darker, and itself, because i love using neutral colors for outfits. I love how much creativity you can use in this game, and all the stories you can make! something else I would love is if it was possible to make a color wheel as well, so we have more possibilities in coloring items. More hairstyles related to animes would be cool! also if you could add characters that look like animals, or even pokémon like mimikyu and primarina! sorry that’s my favorite pokémon so that’s the first ones that came to mind 🥲! A quick thing is that when i try to move characters to where there partly off screen and i press to hide the options and stuff, it moves that character, so it can basically never be off screen. it aggravates me, but i guess it’s not that big of a deal! overall this is a great game! i totally recommend it! thanks if you read this all the way through!
edit- front hair number 333 has a dot that isn’t connected to the hair itself- so i just have a random pink dot on my shirt lol. i’m guessing it was accidentally added when drawing it- it’s just rlly annoyingggg lol- not changing my rating tho.
Idk where to report glitches so Im using the Review
So you know the adjust thing you use to move parts on the characters, well it usually should be using Even numbers. But The presets are using odd numbers (Which is probably from when the app was made for android’s) and I have this Character with Odd numbers. So I was trying to change the color of the top and when I was done and clicked out of creator mode it turned black! I found out for some reason every brown you use in the main part will always turn back to the black but not any other colors. So there must be something to do with The Odd numbers and the color Brown. If you could figure out the problem in why its happening it would save other people after a while of the game being out to finally be found by more people on accident!
Edit: So the glitch is still on the loose I was just trying to make this other character and i ran into the black glitch again! So now that a few things has changed I think I finally figured out the problem, so theres these 3 skin tones that are tan and it seams like every time i use the skin color and use some brown color it turns it straight to black! Like any color that atleast looks like brown is affected, I believe only affects the shirts, jackets and pants but everything else isn’t affected so if you can find out why those 3 tan colors are changing brown to black then it will help me from not being limited with colors already!
Hi Lunime! I’m doing a lag report here because I’ve been a little annoyed with it. While making a video, my Gacha Club would glitch out, which was relatively annoying but not entirely game-halting. However (as of recently), I’m not even able to access the game anymore. In order to fix this, I attempted offloading the app (keeping the data but removing the app). Upon redownloading, the issue wasn’t fixed. I continued this process for about five minutes and then decided that I would delete the game and then reinstall it (losing all of my characters in the process!). When I did this, I attempted to open the game, only for it to not be fixed. Gacha Club works fine on my other device (iPad), so this must be a problem for iPhones only. Just figured I should let you know that there is a slight problem. I am aware that it might be the fact that my phone is old (iPhone 7 I believe) but that shouldn’t change the glitch that I’m talking about. In the app description, it talks about lag, not complete crashing of the game. My storage on both iCloud and actual phone storage have about 10 GB free on them, so that is not the problem. I wanted to bring this to your attention before any other people download the game/are thinking about trying to fix the glitch I am experiencing. This will be edited when the glitch is fixed (which I highly doubt will be soon).
edit: it was my phone, fixing this to five stars
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lunime Inc.
- 180.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Lunime Inc.