Welcome to Gacha Memories, the Visual Novel!
The Gacha World is safe. You, the heroic summoner, saved everyone from the evils of corruption. Now, three months after your big adventure, you are living peacefully as a normal student on Earth. Everything seems perfect, as you spend each day with your beloved friends from the Luniverse.
Yet… this happiness does not last for long. Mysterious disappearances have been occurring across the globe. Strange anomalies are appearing in your city. This time, the real world is the one in danger. Can you protect the memories of the ones you love? Find out now in Gacha Memories!
- Lunime’s first anime Visual Novel! Continue the story of the Summoner from Gacha World!
- Experience friendship, drama, and romance in this engaging first person novel!
- Hours of gameplay with background music, sound effects, and voice acting!
- Choose Your Own Adventure! Your choices influence the direction the story will take!
- Multiple endings to discover! Can you reach the true ending of your favorite character?
- Art Gallery with unlockable anime artwork from the story!
- Chat and Roleplay with players across the globe using your custom avatar!
- Play offline! No wi-fi is needed to play!
«Six Different Character Routes»
- Ellie: Your loyal and cheerful friend who helped you through your journey in Gacha Word, always keeping you company. But why does she look so sad?
- Luni: The Creator of the Luniverse, once your enemy, but now is one of your closest friends. She is willing to do anything to protect those she cares about.
- Mitsuko: The Goddess of Light who once opposed you because of her anger at being abandoned, she is now your furry companion. She is happy to not be lonely anymore.
- Naomi: The President of the Student Council of your school, hardworking and disciplined, she prefers to do all the work by herself.
- Kuku: The yandere girl you saved from corruption, her attitude in real life still reflects a girl obsessed with her senpai. However, is that what she truly is?
- Kugari: The star basketball player of the school and the most normal of the bunch, his dream is to be a professional player.
Thank you for playing Gacha Memories!!!!! ガチャの記憶
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/Lunime
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/Lunime/
Visit our Website: http://www.Lunime.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This has to be one of the greatest story modes ever. It can stand up to most of my console games. All the characters are so lovable and the endings are so cute. This is coming from a guy that plays Destiny 2, and even the great story of Forsaken trembles in fear in just how great this story is. One fix would be to nerf the difficulty of Sol in the final battle. It’s hard to pull off especially the final stage. Also, if you are straight, this game will NOT let girls date guys. You will be forced to be gay. Just add a few guy routes for the straight girls out there, plz. Other than that, great game. Keep reading for a spoiler filled review
Now the endings. I love them all, especially Luni’s. It’s just super cute and really good. However what turns me off is the Sol battle, which could be better made. With so much going on, it makes it easy to fail. Same goes for Ellie’s and what’s her face endings. Now the other three. I like Kuku’s ending. It’s not really expected, her killing her other side for the main character, and, I loved it. Naomi’s is simple, but nice. Also, if you don’t really like any of the characters, Kugari’s ending is for you, just a little friendship ending for you. Really great game. Keep it up.
I got my first game over. THE DRAMA! it’s touching feelings it’s just wow I cried i just walked away from it trembling I felt it, it was crazy I loved this I feel cr-crazy oh and is it possible to actually defeat Sol? It seems impossible I tried again to defeat him but I failed. I’m shaking rn feeling crazy wanting a response. The thought of killing Mitsuko kills me! That was awesome but I’m gonna take two days to calm down and play again but I love that game
Ok editing this I’m calm wondering if I should play again. Listening to my crazy music to calm down and feel sane again. But it feels impossible to! Thinking about what I’m writing right now. Pacing back and forth, trying to feel sane such a good game though! I was reading reviews thinking about how people actually finished Sol’s battle like WTH! Are they like superhuman or something! I like the lesbian and gay touches, and I would probably gag if I wasn’t lesbian.
LOVED THE GAME! Please Luni respond my life depends on it!(going to play pocket chibi) when I looked at the name of Pocket Chibi to get the correct name I accidentally clicked Gacha Memories oh gosh it scared meh
Very inappropriate for 9 and up
Okay, where do I start with this game? This is NOT a game for 9 year olds. Almost all of the endings end romantically. You can barely choose anything when you get a character’s ending. For example, you have to MARRY Mistuko, whether you like it or not. Also, the lines and details are disturbing and disgusting. For instance, here’s a line. “You are very comfortable too, you cute little fox.” WHAT. What’s that supposed to mean?! Another line is “we woke up in bed holding hands.” STOP!!! Why are these suggestive lines in a game that is literally rated 9 and up? HUH? This should be rated 12 and up, or 17 and up! Gross! It would be more fun if you choose your ending more often. Sadly, we have to do whatever the characters says. The summoner, (your character) is also inappropriate in the game too. When you get Lilith/Luni’s ending, when they suggestively crawl towards you, you say, “I’m looking forward on what they will do next.” UM... first of all, that has a very inappropriate meaning on what they will do next, and second of all, why... just why is this in a game! WHY! STOP! THIS GAME IS INAPPROPRIATE... NOOOOO! Overall, this game is so inappropriate, disturbing, and weird. This is my opinion, and you don’t have to agree with me. Luni, if your reading this, don’t take it personally. Hope you enjoyed reading my review!
Sincerely, Lollipop fun 431
- Lunime Inc.
- 119.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Lunime Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.