Gachinko Tennis 2, the sequel to Gachinko Tennis, is a singles tennis game.
Pull off more shots in this latest version: lobs, drops and smashes! Improvements in this version make the ball fly along a more realistic tragectory - just like in real tennis!
* Changes in Gachinko Tennis 2
- Make lob, drop and smash shots.
- Make curving slice shots.
- Improved ball trajectory.
- You and opponents can use two-handed backhand strokes.
- Cord balls are allowed except on serves (to make the game more realistic).
- Save unused experience points for later.
- Shortened, more realistic reach during volleys for you and your opponents.
- And more!
Compatible with the latest OS.
However, please note that advertisements are sometimes displayed after the startup logo to maintain support for the latest OS (not every time).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best tennis on App Store
I'm hoping you could update this game to iPhone 5 display and update the app icon so it isn't glossy. Possible HD?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.