***From the award-winning developer of Professor Astro Cat’s Solar System***
Hold onto your space helmets, the Prof. is back! The smartest cat in the alley invites you on a new adventure into the very frontiers of your brain. Exercise those synapses and flex your neurons with this mission of the mind, to become a Galactic Genius with Astro Cat!
Galactic Genius with Astro Cat is a puzzle game app for ages 6-11 and beyond, based on mini games of logic, speed, memory, and concentration.
5 - BOOST your brain with 6 different mini games on launch, and more to come
4 - EARN points to climb the ranks from Newbie to Solar General!
3 - CHALLENGE yourself with Daily Dashes to earn extra points
2 - EXERCISE skills of logic, concentration, memory, and speed
1 - COLLECT awesomely illustrated stickers featuring intergalactic space facts
From building space suits, to spotting crafty UFOs, there’s a challenge for every budding brainbox just waiting to be discovered. How quickly can you rocket through the ranks and become a Galactic Genius?
- Exercises 4 key skills with astronomically cool mini games
- 1 Daily Dash challenge per day, made up of a combination of games
- Optional extra Daily Dashes available as IAPs
- 6 Free play games to choose from in the full version
- Each game features 50 levels increasing in difficulty
- Launch learning into the stratosphere with collectable stickers featuring space facts, based on content written by quantum physicist Dr Dominic Walliman
- Cats in space! A host of funny characters from the Astro Cat universe
- High quality, hand-crafted animation based on the illustrations of award-winning illustrator Ben Newman
- Bespoke, out-of-this-world soundtrack
- Parental gate, no social media and no third-party advertising
At Minilab Studios, we make a simple pledge: to make fun and learning one and the same, through safe and playful digital experiences that stimulate children’s curiosity and creativity.
Find out more: minilabstudios.com, @minilabstudios on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Where is the full version?
My son can play the Daily Dash and one game per day. When he finishes the one game, it says he can upgrade to play all the games he wants. I already paid $3.99 to upgrade to the full version but my son is not able to play all the games he wants.
I do not like the people that chatted to me 😭😢😩😬
Did i get the legendery cat
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MINILAB LTD
- 154.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Minilab Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full Version $3.99
- Double Dash Forever $8.99
- Double Dash Weekly $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.