- Join millions of bowlers worldwide! The only bowling game with ten pin bowling, candlepin, and 100-pins all in one!
- Bowl against players in daily tournaments, unlock bowling games, lanes, earn new balls, and track your career stats!
- Fun pick up and play gameplay. Touch to position the bowling ball, and then swipe your finger to roll it. Tilt or swipe your finger to add spin.
- Ten pin bowling, 100 pin challenge, iron pin, shuffleboard, and pick up spares modes!
- Candlepin, Duckpin, Five Pin, Skittles, and Nine Pin variations! These have new pin types, balls, rules, and challenges.
- Level up and unlock new locations and equipment!
- Beautiful 3D alleys. Reflective lanes and detailed graphics look great on any device.
- Top bowler leaderboards, online multiplayer, and local 4-player multiplayer.
Unlock new balls and lanes, conquer challenging achievements, become a pro bowler, and challenge the leaderboard.
Let's go bowling!
Redesigned the score board! Multiplayer bug fixes. Candlepins are more like their real-life counterparts. Improved physics between pins.
Ratings and Reviews
Very Solid Game
This is a great game, it’s not one of those that has terrible pin action low graphics or other frustrating things. It has none of those, the only game that is realistic and high quality. My only issue is that the candlepin mode will get hung up on frame 2 or 3. I see this a lot in your reviews, so I don’t think you need to be reminded. But thanks for giving me a game that is fun and realistic bowling. Keep up the good work 😀👍🏻
Finally... a game that’s not impossible to roll the ball down the lane with some consistency and predictability. Unfortunately the pins are glued down. Either that or the creators have absolutely no idea about pin action. I hit the pocket and get a strike maybe one out of every seven or eight balls. You never hit the pocket and wind up with three and four pins left. It just doesn’t happen in real bowling. Strikes are not that hard to come by in the real game. Fix your pin action to be realistic, and you have a great game. The game uses a Random Error Generator. So it doesn’t matter how well you hit the pocket. There will simply be times when strikes come a’plenty, and there will be times when you can’t strike no matter where you hit the pins....and that’s just not good enough....
Galaxy bowling is one of my favorite games! There is one thing that I don’t like though the fact that you can buy or get coins for new pins or balls! 😊 Otherwise my and my grandma Nonnie play ALL of the time together on the multiplayer mode but we have to play on different phones obviously!! You should definitely get this game/app though! 😊😊😊
- Jason Allen
- 196 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Jason Allen
- In-App Purchases
- Galaxy Bowling - 100 Pins Mode $0.99
- Galaxy Bowling - All Modes $4.99
- Galaxy Bowling Pro $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.