- Join millions of bowlers worldwide! The only bowling game with ten pin bowling, candlepin, and 100-pins all in one!
- Bowl against players in daily tournaments, unlock bowling games, lanes, earn new balls, and track your career stats!
- Fun pick up and play gameplay. Touch to position the bowling ball, and then swipe your finger to roll it. Tilt or swipe your finger to add spin.
- Ten pin bowling, 100 pin challenge, iron pin, shuffleboard, and pick up spares modes!
- Candlepin, Duckpin, Five Pin, Skittles, and Nine Pin variations! These have new pin types, balls, rules, and challenges.
- Level up and unlock new locations and equipment!
- Beautiful 3D alleys. Reflective lanes and detailed graphics look great on any device.
- Top bowler leaderboards, online multiplayer, and local 4-player multiplayer.
Unlock new balls and lanes, conquer challenging achievements, become a pro bowler, and challenge the leaderboard.
Let's go bowling!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Would you create a tournament that includes nine pin bowling, iron pin, 100 pins, as well as shuffle pins? I’ve been enjoying playing for a few years now and really like each upgrade that your done through the years. I try to play a mixed tournament everyday. But never break in the top 100. LOL. But would like like to play more mixed up tournaments.
Thank you for your time reading this. Sorry to post it here, but couldn’t find another way to contact you.
Almost a 5 star
Being an all around bowler, I love this app for all the different disciplines of bowling that it offers. Physics might not be perfect, but they are quite good, and close enough for a free app, or even for the minimal cost to remove ads. I would love to see another game added, and that being Cocked Hat.
My two current gripes with this game.
1, I have no idea how your averages are being calculated, but something is off. As a test I have kept track of the last 45 games I have bowled in 5 pin, over that span I have averaged over 310, yet my average has dropped from a 297 to a 295, this just is not mathematically possible. Even if it is a rolling average of the last 100 games, average should have gone up by now.
2, and more importantly, players should not be able to compete in daily tournaments if they are not using the most current version. I have noticed the same person named “Brunner” always winning the candlepin tournaments by more than 100 pins. I saw one poster feel like the user is hacking, though I know from experience that your older versions, candlepins was very easy to score, to the point that my tenpin average was lower than that of my candlepin. I have also noticed this scoring problem in some of the mixed tournaments as well.
Thanks for this wonderful app, and keep on improving it.
Finally... a game that’s not impossible to roll the ball down the lane with some consistency and predictability. Unfortunately the pins are glued down. Either that or the creators have absolutely no idea about pin action. I hit the pocket and get a strike maybe one out of every seven or eight balls. You never hit the pocket and wind up with three and four pins left. It just doesn’t happen in real bowling. Strikes are not that hard to come by in the real game. Fix your pin action to be realistic, and you have a great game. The game uses a Random Error Generator. So it doesn’t matter how well you hit the pocket. There will simply be times when strikes come a’plenty, and there will be times when you can’t strike no matter where you hit the pins....and that’s just not good enough....
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jason Allen
- 167.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2022 Jason Allen
- In-App Purchases
- Galaxy Bowling - 100 Pins Mode $0.99
- Galaxy Bowling - All Modes $4.99
- Galaxy Bowling Pro $2.99
- Galaxy Bowling - Candlepin Mode $0.99
- Galaxy Bowling - Duckpin Mode $0.99
- Long Alley Skittles Mode $0.99
- Candlepin and Duckpin Bowling Mode $0.99
- West County Skittles Mode $0.99
- Galaxy Bowling - Nine Pin Mode $0.99
- Galaxy Bowling - 5 Pin Mode $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.