*** NO IN-APP PURCHASES! ***
*** PREMIUM FOREVER ***
THE ULTIMATE ROLE-PLAYING SIMULATION GOES TO SPACE!
Galaxy of Pen & Paper is a turn-based meta RPG about a group of players rolling dice in the year 1999! Create your own game master and RPG party, as they roleplay, explore distant planets in their imagination, fight weird aliens and save the galaxy in the era of dial-up internet and floppy disks!
TURN-BASED COMBAT SYSTEM
Assemble the party of your choice, picking your players, races and classes! Unlock new content with the blood, sweat, and luck of your party’s ingenuity and dice rolls!
Will your party include a Slayer Simian Savage or a Thinker Green Medtech? Customize everything from your battle encounters to your Game Master’s table!
EXPLORE THE GALAXY OF QUESTS AND LOOT
Gather your adventurers and travel trough a galaxy of pen and paper, and discover the newest threat as they leave Earth. All the fun of a pen and paper RPG with none of the lost dice!
COMPLETELY NEW GAME
Prepare to be amazed with so much new things! Spaceship battles, stories with multiple decisions, sci-fi classes and races, side-way battles, planet navigation and exploration, and of course, traveling through space and time!
- A lot of bug fixes!
- Small fixes for iPhone X resolution.
Welcome to the new Galaxy of Pen & Paper +1 Edition free content update!
- Improved balancing and unlocking experience with character Skills.
- Improved event system: now it considers your current quest and the place where you're travelling to.
- 6 new playable classes: Sniper, Cyborg, Smuggler, Scientist, and two secrets.
- New planets and biomes to explore: Laboratory, Old Tokeeo, Snow, Surreal, and many more!
- 2 new player Races that could change your entire party: Reptoid and Mechan!
- 5 new roleplayers that you can invite to play the game with you: Munchkin, Tragedian, Provider, Explorer and Anarchist.
- Tons of new quests, new NPCs, new bosses, new skills, new legendary items and artifacts!
- Achievements... and... a lot of fixes!
Many and many hours of gameplay!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This review is about this game. This game is 4 stars, the reason I’m not rating is 5 stars is because after getting all my guys to level 30, having a blast, my sound for this game will NOT work unless I have a headset and my last headset has broke. I cannot play this game without the amazing sound and music, it breaks my heart because I really enjoy this game.
Send help on trying to fix this music developers! I’ve restarted, uninstalled reinstalled, checked my settings way too many times! Really want to play this again!
This is likely my favorite game from the franchise. It's only real downside is a few bugs here and there, none of which are game breaking. The combat can be very challenging and requires thought at times, which is an improvement from the somewhat repetitive combat in previous titles. The story is very interesting and has had me eagerly racing towards the conclusion. The best part in my opinion is the exploration of each world. The levels of the individual planets and spaces rations are designed well in that you exploration is often rewarded with in game items and some funny dialogue. I would recommend this game to anyone who is a fan of tabletop RPGs or the previous games in this series.
Are you tired of games littered with micro transactions? You know those Freemium games that force you to spend money using paywalls? This is not one of them this is a 3.99 glorious rpg that plays like a mix of Final Fantasy and Dungeons and Dragons but in space. Do yourself a favor and take a stand against all those freemium games and support these people who managed to make an amazing experience at a flat rate with NO MICRO TRANSACTIONS!!!! All the bad reviews for this game are from previous updates which I guess I had bugs but from my experience I would rate this game a 15/10. Do the world a favor and make more games like this
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Behold Studios Jogos Eletronicos LTDA ME
- 612.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Behold Studios all rights reserved
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.