The award-winning adaptation of Vlaada Chvátil’s award-winning board game. Build space ships, dodge meteors, and fight off bad guys, all in a quest to be the trucker with the most cosmic credits at the end of the game.
“This is one hell of a good game” – Pocket Tactics, rated 5/5
“They hit it out of the park” – BoardGameGeek, rated 5/5
“Hands-down the best adaptation of a board game to the digital format yet seen” – Pocket Gamer, rated 4.5/5
- Official adaptation of a space-faring classic
- Family-friendly gameplay accessible to all ages
- Build your own spaceship from different tiles
- Local multiplayer on the same device
- Compete online and play multiple games at the same time
- Go frantic in real-time mode, or slow things down in turn-based mode
- A campaign, special ship parts and more exclusive to this digital version!
Can you build a space ship from sewer pipes? Are you willing to face meteors, pirates, and smugglers? Can you fly a five-engine ship after four engines have been destroyed? Then you are our kind of trucker!
We offer good pay, a xenologically diverse crew, and a dynamic work environment. Bonuses paid for prompt delivery.
Sign up to be a galaxy trucker today!
- Play online on your mobile network – our galactic providers now support IPv6
- Fly your ships on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- Versatile blue aliens have made some improvements and fixed various bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent port of the board game
A faithful and well made version of the board game. Polished, great sound effects and sound track and a fantastic campaign mode to keep you building the most ridiculous space ships. Plenty of humor, had me chuckling many times. The designers and programmers did a great job bringing this awesome game to iOS. I’m having a blast with it.
Online mode still has bugs
We currently have an online Green glow mission, started by Vlysandor, with also hackenbacker, conmanjoe, and nitro9 playing. All claim that the game itself has finished in the lobby screen (when in fact, we have just started the stage 3 flight, having already completed a stage 2 flight). But when we open the game, it appears to be nitro9’s turn, and nitro9 herself is unable to turn over any tiles. This way, her 3-day reserve countdown clock before being dropped from the game is ticking, but we can’t do anything about it. Please take a look and fix, thanks!
unnecessary slow cuts and animations hinder a decent port of the classic boardgame
lol at the review on top tgat said you should be able to “buy a prebuilt ship.” I think you miss the point of the game. You’re supposed to build ridiculous ships. the board game is a scramble for tiles irl.
That being said, why did the app makers think it would be fun to pad a really
fast game with slow flavor text cut scenes and really slow redundant animations? yes there’s a FF button that sorta works...but it would be nice to have the option to play the actual game. also a drag that we cannot quit and restart where we left off without having to dreg through all the padding.
- Czech Games Edition s.r.o.
- 111.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Czech Games Edition
- In-App Purchases
- Alien Technologies $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.