The award-winning adaptation of Vlaada Chvátil’s award-winning board game.
Build space ships, dodge meteors, and fight off bad guys, all in a quest to be the trucker with the most cosmic credits at the end of the game.
“This is one hell of a good game” – Pocket Tactics, rated 5/5
“They hit it out of the park” – BoardGameGeek, rated 5/5
“Hands-down the best adaptation of a board game to the digital format yet seen” – Pocket Gamer, rated 4.5/5
- Official adaptation of a space-faring classic
- Family-friendly gameplay accessible to all ages
- Build your own spaceship from different tiles
- Local multiplayer on the same device
- Compete online and play multiple games at the same time
- Go frantic in real-time mode, or slow things down in turn-based mode
- A campaign, special ship parts and more exclusive to this digital version!
Can you build a space ship from sewer pipes? Are you willing to face meteors, pirates, and smugglers? Can you fly a five-engine ship after four engines have been destroyed? Then you are our kind of trucker!
We offer good pay, a xenologically diverse crew, and a dynamic work environment. Bonuses paid for prompt delivery.
Sign up to be a galaxy trucker today!
Czech Games Edition is committed to bringing great games to the international board game community. Since 2007, CGE has produced over 20 games and expansions, including Dungeon Lords, Tzolk'in: the Mayan Calendar, Last Will, Space Alert, and Tash-Kalar: the Arena of Legends. Now CGE expands into the realm of digital board games with Galaxy Trucker.
- the app no longer crashes after a few well-centered taps in the online lobby
- each push notification now opens its own target instead of launching the same game over and over
- junk-scarred veteran achievement now has a pretty colorful image after achieving it, just like the rest
- switching turns should be even smoother now
Ratings and Reviews
Alien Presents Glitches
Amazing game, super fun to play even solo, but I came across a pretty big glitch regarding the new Alien Presents mission. I don't have Alien Technologies, but I somehow selected the Alien Presents mission and the selection registered and saved. However, now my game crashes whenever I do anything in the "New Mission" tab. I can't switch mission to either of the vanilla missions (Doubles and Batteries or the normal presents mission), since that crashes the game, and I can't even hit the X button because that crashes the game too! The deck selection is missing, likely because there are no decks available without buying the expansion, and I can't start an Alien Presents game, since even that crashes the game. Everything else appears to remain functional, and I'm playing my vanilla turn-based games without any problems. I can even start new non-mission games!
Still, I don't want to wait ten days for the mission to expire. Could I have some help getting off this mission?
Edit: LOL I CAN JOIN OTHER ALIEN PRESENTS GAMES AND ONE OF THEM STARTED have fun patching this out
The developers did everything right here. The game plays smoothly. The words are large, and easy to read. Great sound effects. I could go on and on.
I wish there were a few more player options. It would be nice to pick which Adventure Cards to use, and which components to use (I hate the epidemics and the catapults). But that’s a minor point.
Still one of the best boardgame implementations on iOS. I could play this all day. Great graphics, controls, and gameplay.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Czech Games Edition s.r.o.
- 290.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2014 Czech Games Edition
- In-App Purchases
- Alien Technologies $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.