The award-winning adaptation of Vlaada Chvátil’s award-winning board game.
Build space ships, dodge meteors, and fight off bad guys, all in a quest to be the trucker with the most cosmic credits at the end of the game.
“This is one hell of a good game” – Pocket Tactics, rated 5/5
“They hit it out of the park” – BoardGameGeek, rated 5/5
“Hands-down the best adaptation of a board game to the digital format yet seen” – Pocket Gamer, rated 4.5/5
- Official adaptation of a space-faring classic
- Family-friendly gameplay accessible to all ages
- Build your own spaceship from different tiles
- Local multiplayer on the same device
- Compete online and play multiple games at the same time
- Go frantic in real-time mode, or slow things down in turn-based mode
- A campaign, special ship parts and more exclusive to this digital version!
Can you build a space ship from sewer pipes? Are you willing to face meteors, pirates, and smugglers? Can you fly a five-engine ship after four engines have been destroyed? Then you are our kind of trucker!
We offer good pay, a xenologically diverse crew, and a dynamic work environment. Bonuses paid for prompt delivery.
Sign up to be a galaxy trucker today!
Czech Games Edition is committed to bringing great games to the international board game community. Since 2007, CGE has produced over 20 games and expansions, including Dungeon Lords, Tzolk'in: the Mayan Calendar, Last Will, Space Alert, and Tash-Kalar: the Arena of Legends. Now CGE expands into the realm of digital board games with Galaxy Trucker.
- The Corporation Inc. button will no longer crash the app, nothing else stopping you from watching our awesome intro over and over again!
- Quick switch is back and you can once again jump from game to game without mid-steps
- All player nicknames are back to their beautiful colorful selves
Ratings and Reviews
Alien Presents Glitches
Amazing game, super fun to play even solo, but I came across a pretty big glitch regarding the new Alien Presents mission. I don't have Alien Technologies, but I somehow selected the Alien Presents mission and the selection registered and saved. However, now my game crashes whenever I do anything in the "New Mission" tab. I can't switch mission to either of the vanilla missions (Doubles and Batteries or the normal presents mission), since that crashes the game, and I can't even hit the X button because that crashes the game too! The deck selection is missing, likely because there are no decks available without buying the expansion, and I can't start an Alien Presents game, since even that crashes the game. Everything else appears to remain functional, and I'm playing my vanilla turn-based games without any problems. I can even start new non-mission games!
Still, I don't want to wait ten days for the mission to expire. Could I have some help getting off this mission?
Edit: LOL I CAN JOIN OTHER ALIEN PRESENTS GAMES AND ONE OF THEM STARTED have fun patching this out
Still one of the best boardgame implementations on iOS. I could play this all day. Great graphics, controls, and gameplay.
Really good game. Would give it 4 stars for gameplay. But loses one star for not offering landscape mode. Yes, it can be designed to work landscape. And that would mean my iPad could rest on the table, and I wouldn’t have to hold it the entire time. Make me hold the iPad the entire game when it has a perfectly good stand, lose a star.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Czech Games Edition s.r.o.
- 290.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2014 Czech Games Edition
- In-App Purchases
- Alien Technologies $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.