Meet Galileo Organ 2: the next generation in tonewheel and transistor organ modeling! Benefiting from completely redesigned physical modeling techniques, offered as a UNIVERSAL app with a built-in AUv3 plugin, and presenting many new parameters, Galileo Organ 2 is the culmination of our adventure into recreating that perfect analog organ sound.
With 17 different organ types, three individually configurable manuals, scanner vibrato/chorus emulation, newly designed rotary cabinet & tube amp sims, as well as many new fully-stereo professional FX, Galileo Organ 2 is able to achieve sounds more authentic and diverse than ever before!
Designed for the professional, Galileo Organ 2 offers extensive MIDI support, full connectivity via AUv3, IAA and Audiobus, over 300 presets in many different genres, as well as the ability to import original Galileo Organ presets. The best organ on iOS just got way, way better!
• Brand new tonewheel organ modeling engine, faithfully recreating all the unique characteristics of these legendary instruments
• 17 organ types, including many tonewheel and transistor models
• 3 independently configurable organ manuals: upper, lower and pedal
• Scanner vibrato/chorus emulation
• Percussion w/ fine-tunable amplitude, length, drawbar loss, dual velocity control & poly/mono engagement
• Individual percussion chorus/vibrato bypass switches for upper & lower manuals
• Realistic keyclick with separate on/off and pedal levels, tone & velocity control
• Adjustable drawbar & tonewheel leakage
• Each manual w/ independent volume and pan, as well as attack, release & brightness
• Bass foldback option
• Pre-FX (Organ) and Post-FX (Master) volume controls
• 64-bit super high fidelity DSP
• Virtually no-latency audio generation with lightning-fast response
• Many new parameters that allow modifying practically any aspect of the organ tone, and help recreate many unique individual organs associated with famous musicians, or your own unique instrument.
Fully Stereo Effects Custom Designed for Galileo Organ 2
• Highly authentic rotary cabinet & tube amplifier simulations using our latest modeling technologies
• Rotaries include configurable fast/slow rates, rotor inertia, multiple drum modes, speaker balance, stereo spread & more
• 6 stereo FX bundled free with Galileo Organ 2: Class-A tube inspired preamp, rotary box, delay, reverb, wah and ring mod
• 10 professional, studio-grade FX available as IAP upgrades, including tube & rotary amps, spring reverb, studio reverb, delay, modulations & more
• User-friendly FX signal chain paradigm: use up to 8 FX simultaneously, including multiple instances of the same unit. Drag and drop to change signal order.
• Dedicated arp for each manual
• 11 arp algorithms
• Settable note value & gate
• Live, Program & Fixed Prog modes
• AUv3 - use as Audio Unit plugin on iPad & iPhone
• Fullscreen AU mode in compatible DAWs & iOS versions
• Extensive MIDI: MIDI learn, aftertouch, MIDI CC map save/share, KB mapping, program changes & more
• Inter-App Audio
• Audiobus 3
• Ableton Link
• Fullscreen control mode for live use
• Powerful YPAT2 preset management system
• Can import presets from the original Galileo Organ
• Classic or ribbon key controller
• Ribbon controller: Poly aftertouch into Galileo Organ 2
• Ribbon controller: Settable musical key & scale
• Classic KB: Velocity w/ sensitivity setting
• Tapedeck: Record, loop, copy/paste & share
• Tap BPM
• iOS 10 & newer
• iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, & newer
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Added two new parameters for further percussion customization. Located in EXPERT -> Page 2, the UP CV BYPASS and LO CV BYPASS toggles now let percussion signal from the respective manuals bypass the organ Chorus/Vibrato (bypass is off by default), so as to get a Jimmy Smith-like effect.
• Addressed the issue where MIDI Sustain (CC 64) wasn’t mappable to parameters. (Don’t forget to enable Sustain filters by going to EXPERT -> MIDI if using the sustain pedal for things other than note sustain…also remember that you should select the "momentary" option under a Galileo 2 parameter's MIDI learn prefs, if that parameter is binary (you know, a switch...) and you're using something like a sustain pedal to toggle it (sustain pedals are "momentary").)
• Addressed the issue where external MIDI In on/off settings (found in PREFS -> ADVANCED MIDI) weren’t persistent in AUv3 version. Now they are remembered in the state of each separate plugin instance. ALSO (this is important), the external MIDI IN will now be OFF by default when using Galileo 2 as an AUv3. If your DAW or host doesn’t throughput external MIDI into plugins, then you should probably turn these switches on to use a MIDI keyboard, etc. For example, if you're an AUM user, you want the physical MIDI In to be on for external keyboards to work, but in a DAW you'd typically have it turned off, etc.
Ratings and Reviews
Really nice, but..
Great sounds but some controls too fussy. Also, I find I’m always turning down the default reverb level on pretty much all the presets I might use. The tuning control combines both transpose and fine tuning in one control to the detriment of both. Make them separate for goodness sake. On iPad I find it very difficult to return a rotary knob back to its zero because the readout is under my finger. This could be fixed. Hoping to find its all pilot error.
Great organ sound, but restarts every time I switch to app from another app...very annoying
Fix that bug and it’s the best out there
Developer Response ,
Hello! Please visit our support page at http://www.yonac.com/support and we will help you troubleshoot your issue. Cheers! - The Yonac Team
What this gives you in a tiny package is more than seems should be possible. It gives you a church worthy B3 or a leaky, clicky, mess with big vibrato. Or a Vox. This is a brutal 1-2 punch of quality sound and portability that is amazing. With the right controllers, it sings. Very easy to program MIDI controls. Very very satisfied with this app.
The developer, Yonac Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Yonac Inc.
- 84.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Yonac Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Organ Essentials Bundle $9.99
- Rotary 2122 $2.99
- British Sea Lord $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.