Meet Galileo Organ 2: the next generation in tonewheel and transistor organ modeling! Benefiting from completely redesigned physical modeling techniques, offered as a UNIVERSAL app with a built-in AUv3 plugin, and presenting many new parameters, Galileo Organ 2 is the culmination of our adventure into recreating that perfect analog organ sound.
With 17 different organ types, three individually configurable manuals, scanner vibrato/chorus emulation, newly designed rotary cabinet & tube amp sims, as well as many new fully-stereo professional FX, Galileo Organ 2 is able to achieve sounds more authentic and diverse than ever before!
Designed for the professional, Galileo Organ 2 offers extensive MIDI support, full connectivity via AUv3, IAA and Audiobus, over 300 presets in many different genres, as well as the ability to import original Galileo Organ presets. The best organ on iOS just got way, way better!
• Brand new tonewheel organ modeling engine, faithfully recreating all the unique characteristics of these legendary instruments
• 17 organ types, including many tonewheel and transistor models
• 3 independently configurable organ manuals: upper, lower and pedal
• Scanner vibrato/chorus emulation
• Percussion w/ fine-tunable amplitude, length, drawbar loss, dual velocity control & poly/mono engagement
• Individual percussion chorus/vibrato bypass switches for upper & lower manuals
• Realistic keyclick with separate on/off and pedal levels, tone & velocity control
• Adjustable drawbar & tonewheel leakage
• Each manual w/ independent volume and pan, as well as attack, release & brightness
• Bass foldback option
• Pre-FX (Organ) and Post-FX (Master) volume controls
• 64-bit super high fidelity DSP
• Virtually no-latency audio generation with lightning-fast response
• Many new parameters that allow modifying practically any aspect of the organ tone, and help recreate many unique individual organs associated with famous musicians, or your own unique instrument.
Fully Stereo Effects Custom Designed for Galileo Organ 2
• Highly authentic rotary cabinet & tube amplifier simulations using our latest modeling technologies
• Rotaries include configurable fast/slow rates, rotor inertia, multiple drum modes, speaker balance, stereo spread & more
• 6 stereo FX bundled free with Galileo Organ 2: Class-A tube inspired preamp, rotary box, delay, reverb, wah and ring mod
• 10 professional, studio-grade FX available as IAP upgrades, including tube & rotary amps, spring reverb, studio reverb, delay, modulations & more
• User-friendly FX signal chain paradigm: use up to 8 FX simultaneously, including multiple instances of the same unit. Drag and drop to change signal order.
• Dedicated arp for each manual
• 11 arp algorithms
• Settable note value & gate
• Live, Program & Fixed Prog modes
• AUv3 - use as Audio Unit plugin on iPad & iPhone
• Fullscreen AU mode in compatible DAWs & iOS versions
• Extensive MIDI: MIDI learn, aftertouch, MIDI CC map save/share, KB mapping, program changes & more
• Inter-App Audio
• Audiobus 3
• Ableton Link
• Fullscreen control mode for live use
• Powerful YPAT2 preset management system
• Can import presets from the original Galileo Organ
• Classic or ribbon key controller
• Ribbon controller: Poly aftertouch into Galileo Organ 2
• Ribbon controller: Settable musical key & scale
• Classic KB: Velocity w/ sensitivity setting
• Tapedeck: Record, loop, copy/paste & share
• Tap BPM
• iOS 11 & newer
• Fixes a permissions setting that may cause a crash when the BlueTooth MIDI preferences panel is pulled up
What’s New in Version 1.2,
• Improves compatibility with certain AUv3 hosts
• Updates related to iOS 15
• Other optimizations and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Really nice, but..
Great sounds but some controls too fussy. Also, I find I’m always turning down the default reverb level on pretty much all the presets I might use. The tuning control combines both transpose and fine tuning in one control to the detriment of both. Make them separate for goodness sake. On iPad I find it very difficult to return a rotary knob back to its zero because the readout is under my finger. This could be fixed. Hoping to find its all pilot error.
⚡️Lucky 13th Anniversary Sale😎☮️
Finally hit the jackpot today after literally years of trying to catch The Yonac Sale but missing; a lucky break today landed me on the Yonac The Big Sale by accident. All Yonac applications were $.99c, and almost all in-application purchases were 75% off. Compared to regular price, it would been absurd not to just everything else Yonac authored and offered today, so I did. In the last couple of hours everything lives up to or beyond expectations.
Have a 1950 Hammond, a Leslie 122, and a ‘74 vintage Voce Spin rack-mount/midi-hardware Leslie sim that took over for the Leslies for many years, but the original Galileo still sounds great and remains a tough Hammond/Leslie software sim to beat. Tone Stack Pro had everything, so snagged the Mother-load 1, 2, & 3 packs for Tone Stack original, as well as all of the Yonac synths. Yonac, keep up the good work and many thanks for the sale🎹🎸🎼.
What’s up with the AU and IAA failures?
This app is killer. Dynamic and responsive. It sounds as good as if not better than any other organ simulator out there… that is it used to before it started having issues loading up as IAA and AU. For months, if not years, there have been consistent inconsistencies where depending on the host app being used Galileo v2 doesn’t seem to want to load up - for awhile in AUM it would load up as an IAA for about 1/10th of a second and then crash. AU version would work, but now that seems to be gone also.
Maybe it’s my iPad Pro or maybe I’ve got something setup in a way that the app doesn’t agree with. But if that’s the case it’s pretty universal to every AU hosting app I’m accustom to - used to use it in iMPC PRO2 but that hasn’t worked for a long time either.
It would be great to get some confirmation that there is or is not an issue with the app or maybe the problem is with the hosting apps or if it’s just me.
Otherwise there’s no way of knowing wether this is a fixable issue to a great app or if it’s a lost cause.
Developer Response ,
Please visit our support page so we can help you troubleshoot your issue: http://yonac.com/support/
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yonac Inc.
- 70.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Yonac Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Organ Essentials Bundle $9.99
- Rotary 2122 $2.99
- British Sea Lord $2.99
- Graphic EQ $2.99
- Spring Reverb $2.99
- Stereo Chorus $2.99
- Mega Reverb $2.99
- Super Phaser $2.99
- TC4 Compressor $2.99
- Studio Delay $2.99