*** This is the older version of Galileo Organ. Please search for Galileo Organ 2 for the latest version of our popular organ.
Galileo Organ is the professional tonewheel & transistor modeling organ for your iPad.
Galileo Organ's 11 unique organ types recreate anything from a leaky old 300-pounder to the transistor-most of the red boxes. The organ comes complete with three manuals, Scanner vibrato/chorus emulation, percussion module & settable organ parameters such as leakage, keyclick, attack & release and more. The signal is rounded out by a virtual-tube, Class-A inspired preamp, as well as a powerful rotary cabinet simulator with 3 cabinet types and multiple parameters.
Performance and studio-friendly, Galileo Organ also features comprehensive MIDI implementation with over 130 CC destinations, Audiobus input & effects, a built-in arpeggiator, tapedeck and more. With over 240 factory presets, Galileo Organ delivers classic organ sounds essential to every studio.
• Virtual-Analog tonewheel & transistor organ w/ real time signal generation
• 32-bit floating point pro-grade DSP
• Ultra low-latency audio generation
• Virtual-Tube Preamp & Rotary Cabinet emulator
• 3 individually configurable manuals
• 11 organ types for each manual, including tonewheels in various leakage & tonal characteristics, & unique transistor models
• Scanner Vibrato / Chorus emulation
• Realistic percussion section w/ 2 attack algorithms
• Adjustable drawbar & tonewheel leakage
• Per-manual adjustable attack & release
• Key click amount & tone
• Dedicated pre-FX & post-FX volume controls
• Togglable Bass Foldback
• Adjustable Brilliance for rolling off high end
• Adjustable Upper/Lower manual balance & Pedal manual volume
• Manual Coupling
• MIDI selectable Drawbar Sets
• 48 voice total polyphony
\\\Rotary Cabinet Simulation///
• Faithful emulation of the lush rotary cabinet sound
• State-of-the-art cabinet simulation w/ period-correct frequency response & resonance
• 3 cabinet types, including baffled & open speakers
• Rotary brake & speed toggles
• Adjustable slow & fast speeds
• Adjustable rotor acceleration for realistic speed-up & slow-down effect
• Adjustable drum-to-horn speaker balance
• Adjustable stereo mic seperation
• Selectable drum rotor operation mode
• Rotary effect mix
• Asymmetric-clipping "Class A" inspired tube modelling DSP
• Adjustable gain & blend providing mild tube saturation to harmonic-rich overdrive
• Classic tone stack w/ Bass, Mids and Treble
• Selectable low/high mids focus for "American" or "British" tube tones
• Realistic input volume sensitivity
• 4 unique wah types
• Adjustable sweep range & center
• Adjustable emphasis
• Togglable autowah w/ 5 sweep curves
• Continuous, key-reset & one-shot sweep modes
• Sweep rate & phase
• BPM syncing w/ 16 note values
• Velocity tracking for auto sweep depth
• Ring Modulator/Tremolo w/ rate, mix & slow/fast op modes
• Delay w/ time, feedback & mix
• Reverb w/ size, spread, mix & pre-delay
• Configurable signal path
\\\MIDI & Connectivity///
• CoreMIDI & Virtual MIDI
• Inter-App Audio instrument & FX
• Audiobus Input & Effect slots
• Dedicated MIDI IO ports for each manual
• MIDI Learn w/ over 130 control destinations
• Use MIDI CCs to control Organ, Drawbars, Effects, Arp
• Sustain & Expression pedal support
• Universal MIDI access to pedal manual for left-hand bass playing
• External clock syncing
• Dedicated arp for each manual
• 10 arp algorithms
• Settable note value & gate
• Trigger & Program/Perform modes
• Record & share app audio
• Export audio via email, WiFi, SoundCloud, Audio Copy
• Import via WiFi or Audio Paste
• iPad 2 or newer
• iOS 8 or newer
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Introducing Galileo Organ 3.0, now completely modernized!
• We've upgraded Galileo Organ with our most powerful MIDI platform yet:
— Faster, more efficient and robust MIDI handling
— UI-based MIDI Learn: simply select a control to “teach” it when in learn mode, double tap it to access more preferences
— Configurable control range for continuous parameters
— Binary or momentary MIDI toggle handling for binary parameters
— New MIDI Map manager with easier on-the-fly programming
— Ability to export/import MIDI Maps so that you can save and share profiles for your favorite MIDI setups
— Abilty to individually enable physical MIDI ins
• Native handling of sample rates 44.1k through 96k
• Improved sound processing
• New Tapedeck unit with features including loop in/out, panning and more
• Improved screen layout for better workflow
• Latest Audiobus SDK
• Tons of other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best iPad emulator so far, not as good as Logic
I am Jon Lord in a Deep Purple tribute. This app is so cheap, I thought I’d give it a try. Although it sounds pretty good, it is not as accurate as the Logic X/Mainstage vintage organ plugin. The tones sound thin and harmonics are missing. The sample loop on long sustains and it isn’t a smooth transition. It’s fun to dink around with, but not good enough to cover the DP sounds. You need amp modeling, amongst other things, to get that BEAST sound out of a software plugin organ. I do have a real 1967 C3 to compare sound so I am well aware of what the real sound is. It is great for a 10 dollar app. I’d pay more if they could make it sound more authentic.
Sounds amazing, but no Bluetooth support
This app sounds wonderful, but I wish I could play it through my Bluetooth speaker. It works if I plug it in, but to play wirelessly would be useful for me. I could even live with some delay as long as I could get the app and the Bluetooth speaker to communicate.
I'm using iOS 9 and a sound link mini.
Professional Keyboardist - wow!!! What an app
I'm a full time pro keyboardist who now performs 100% with virtual Synths and samplers. As I moved from hardware to all software, I needed an outstanding organ app to replace my hardware organ patches. WOW! Galileo Organ is amazing. I just did a show where I replaced all my hardware organ sounds with Galileo and it was flawless! And the sound! Like the other two Yonac apps I use - Magellan and KASPAR, Galileo does not disappoint. And like the other Yonac apps, Galileo is very MIDI PC friendly...which is critical for me.
The developer, Yonac Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Yonac Inc.
- 41.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Yonac Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.