Game Archive makes tracking your video game collection simple!
If you're a gamer then you probably have tons of amazing video games across various platforms, but have no easy way to keep track of which ones you've played or want to play. Game Archive hopes to fix that problem!
To make it simple, Game Archive has 3 lists you manage.
Backlog: Games you own and want to play, or are currently playing.
Archive: Games you've completed or are done with for now.
Wishlist: Games you want, but don't have... yet.
- iCloud Syncing
- Quick system for adding Games
- Rate games you've played and mark your favorites.
- Quickly view "How long to beat?" info
- Easily pull up Reviews and YouTube videos
- Nice Dark UI makes it easy on the eyes
- Import and Export your games as a CSV file
The app is 100% FREE. There is a Tip Jar, but I mostly made this app for my love of gaming! Enjoy!
Game data provided by GiantBomb
- Added iCloud Syncing
- Tons of optimizations
- Better iPad support (still working on Split-View support...)
- Added a "Search for Image" feature to easily search and add a Game image
- Lots of bug fixes
- Updates to UI and UX
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best way to track games I have and want
No better way to keep track of all of my games, on all of my different platforms. Let’s me quickly find all of the games I own, and let’s me create a list for games I want
Clean. Works well. Easy to use. Overall nice app for any gamer that wants to keep track of their overwhelming backlog of games.
- Daniel Long
- 11.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Dan Long 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Small Tip $0.99
- Medium Tip $2.99
- Large Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.