Discover new Big Fish games for your iPad or iPhone – plus, find helpful and in-depth strategy guides and be the first to know about new releases and special deals, all with one app! Big Fish is THE place to find the best high-quality, immersive puzzle, mystery, and hidden object games.
Looking for new iPad or iPhone games? Find new favorites or rediscover classic series with the Big Fish Game Finder. Search through a catalog of over 700 games and be the first to know about new releases and sales on hidden object and puzzle games including the popular Dark Parables, Lifeline, Mystery Case Files and Christmas Stories series. With the Big Fish Game Finder, you are instantly connected to hundreds of the games in the Big Fish catalog for your mobile devices, with new games released every week.
• Discover the best new games for iPad and iPhone
Try new games every week! You'll always find awesome new games to love. Search, browse, and sort the ENTIRE Big Fish catalog for any device and in any genre – hidden object, adventure, solitaire, gem, and jewel match 3, word, strategy, time management, card & board, and more.
• Find the best deals and special promotions on the 'Deals' tab
Whether you're buying games on the App Store or at BigFishGames.com, use Game Finder to access current sales. New special deals and promotions pop up all the time. Check out the Deals tab every day to see the new Daily Deal.
• Master our Free Games
Big Fish has one of the largest catalogs of Free Games across the most popular genres: Match 3, Puzzle, Casino, Solitaire, Hidden Object and Role-Playing games. Enjoy some of our most popular games including:
* Gummy Drop! – Stop crushing and start squishing in this candy-themed match 3 game. Solve 1000s of addictive puzzle levels as you rebuild famous landmarks around the globe. Collect passport stamps from Sydney to Cairo to Paris, build ports to send resources to new cities!
* Big Fish Casino – Enjoy the thrill of Las Vegas with the #1 Free to play Casino app in the world. Play Slots, Blackjack, Roulette and Poker live with your friends. Choose from over 90 slots, including Classic Slots, Jackpot Slots, and Scatter Slots. Play in tournaments, collect chip bonuses every 30 minutes and more!
* Fairway Solitaire – A twist on classic card games, Fairway Solitaire contains hundreds of hand-crafted levels to solve. If you love puzzle, strategy, and logic games that challenge your brain, you’ll be addicted to the unique card layouts and special “hazards” that you won’t find in standard card games like Pyramid, Klondike or Spider solitaire. Try the #1 Solitaire game in the App Store for 2+ years!
• Use 'My Games' to track and personalize your game list
See all Big Fish games that you currently or previously have installed on your device. Sort, rate, share, add game notes, and easily reinstall games all from one place.
• Search or browse helpful and in-depth Strategy Guides for FREE
Follow our crystal clear instructions and helpful tricks to get you through the rough spots in mini-games, hidden object scenes, puzzles and more. Written by our knowledgeable Game Experts, each guide comes with large, detailed screenshots and fantastic descriptions. New game guides, FAQs, and how-to videos are added on a regular basis to keep you enjoying more of the games you love.
*** Want even more from Big Fish?? ***
Sign up for our newsletter and never miss a new release or promotion again: http://bigfi.sh/iSplashNewsletter
Join the community on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGames
Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter
Watch us on Youtube: http://bigfi.sh/BFG-YouTube
Read gaming related articles on our Blog: http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog
In this update:
• Optimizations and bug fixes to improve overall app performance.
Thanks for the continued feedback and support, and happy gaming!
If you like this app, please consider taking a moment to rate/review it.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been a Big Fish game lover for years. I have games on my PC, phone and tablet. There used to be new games on the tablet app at least two times a week. On Mondays and then again towards the end of the week. I have not gotten any new games for the last couple of weeks. I’ve checked to make sure I’ve gotten the newest version of the app...and it seems that I have. I see the changes in what’s on sale....but as far as new games...nothing. Am I doing something wrong or has Big Fish not released any new games in the last week or so? Any help would be great...
Can’t use my credits
While my main issue with this app probably has little to do with BF and more to do with apple, I’d like to forewarn my fellow fishies anyway. I’ve been a PC fishie for years, am a member of the game club, own a good # of games and & love them. I decided to try out the app on my iphone to see how things compare. 1) gameplay is fine, no lags/issues so far 2) it’s very difficult for me to see some of the things going on, I had to take off my glasses & hold the screen too close for my comfort. It’s also a little difficult sometimes, to tap items because I couldn’t zoom in. 3) most importantly, I COULD NOT USE ANY OF MY BIG FISH GAME CREDITS! I tried a game, liked it, wanted to get the full version but apple apparently won’t let me do anything other than go through the iTunes payment system. Sorry gang, not happening! I have a lot of BF credits, have been a club member for years & can’t make use of that?!? I’m not wasting my hard-earned $$ because apple can’t work out something with BF. Ridiculous. Guess I’ll stick with my PC games for now.
Over the last couple of years, I’ve purchased roughly $150 in Big Fish games and my children and I have enjoyed them on my 3rd Generation iPad. Sadly, that iPad finally died just before Christmas, and my husband bought me a new iPad Pro. I went to download and install the games I’ve purchased, and NONE of them will download or install from the App Store due to “This App Must be updated to work with this version of IOS” and when I called I was told to try this app and download them from there. Problem? NONE of my games are available in the app at all. Apple Support claims there is nothing they can do. Big Fish games has zero help or information anywhere on their website, and the only contact option is email. All of the feedback I could find regarding such issues was entirely negative. My advice? Don’t waste any money on their products if it’s money you can’t afford to flush down the toilet. I now find myself looking for something to replace the games my 10 year old loved and was really upset to lose.
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 120.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Big Fish Games, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.