Welcome to Game Informer, the world’s largest computer and video game magazine!
A 30-year veteran to publishing, Game Informer Magazine continues to shape the video game industry by expanding perspectives and providing in-depth knowledge and insight into the games market. We deliver news, previews, reviews, and features on computer, mobile, social, and console video games including PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PSVR2, PSVR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Stadia, and iOS.
Now available on your iPhone* and iPad**, Game Informer Magazine is the industry's leading magazine and is the 3rd largest overall consumer magazine in the United States. You can buy individual issues or subscribe, all within the app.
Visit FAQ page at https://www.gameinformer.com/maghelp
New Purchase Options:
Individual issues: $4.99
Annual subscription: $14.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It resets to the beginning every time you reopen the app even when the tab is open. It’s just annoying having to start from the beginning every time I get a text or want to change a song I’m listening to. What’s worse is that this is a paid subscription through GameStop and we can’t even get a premium app! Okay so you can forgive the functionality of the app but what about the content? Every game is rated above an 8 I swear! No harsh criticism of any game at all. Your review on Gran Turismo 7 was pathetic! A paragraph? That’s it, that’s all you get? Look I understood we’re not printing magazines anymore but this is the best you can do? In all honesty I’m expecting even more content with a digital subscription. All you get are some photos, an option to buy the game or watch a trailer. Please change the title of your magazine to Lame Informer until you decide to stop being lazy and actually provide your paid subscribers real content! IGN blows you out of the water and their free! I gave you an extra star only because your app doesn’t crash, yayyyy! You did something right 🤦♂️
Not a Perfect App
It runs a bit sluggish even on my iPhone 13. It’s missing an option to return to the main menu or I can’t find it, so I find myself constantly having to close the app and reopen it just to pick a different magazine to pick up on a different article. The bookmark is fine but it doesn’t always work. It would be nice if it had a more fluid interface that didn’t feel like it was about to take a crap and prompt me to close app. This app definitely needs attention that I don’t think it’s getting.
What a rip off
So now instead of getting the physical copy we’re forced to look at the magazine on the computer or our phones and still pay the same price as if we’re getting the physical copy? It constantly crashes and I’ve been a member for two years and I have to pay $5 a copy to see it on the computer when I’ve been subbed all year???? This is not even about the consumers anymore and just a money grab with crap content sent out. I also got charged more at GameStop for my pro membership that is completely pointless to have if I don’t get the physical copy of the magazine, that is the ONLY REASON I sign up for the pro membership with GameStop, your games are overpriced garbage and you pay nothing for trade Ins, id rather go online and buy the games at a fraction of what you charge. I was rooting for GameStop to not go under but after all of this nonsense I couldn’t care less and I hope they do, I will never buy a gamestop pro membership or game informer memberships ever again after this subscription is over. I’ve been a loyal customer for over 15 years, I’ll happily take my business elsewhere! ✌🏻
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sunrise Publications, Inc.
- 14.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2023 Game Informer
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Months of Game Informer, Auto-Renewing $14.99
- December 2012 - issue 236 $4.99
- September 2016 - Issue 281 $4.99
- September 2015 - Issue 269 $4.99
- December 2016 - Issue 284 $4.99
- January 2013 – Issue 237 $4.99
- June 2013 – Issue 242 $4.99
- August 2018 - Issue 304 $4.99
- May 2013 - Issue 241 $4.99
- April 2014 - Issue 252 $4.99