Welcome to Game Informer, the world’s largest computer and video game magazine!
A 25-year veteran to publishing, Game Informer Magazine continues to shape the video game industry by expanding perspectives and providing in-depth knowledge and insight into the games market. We deliver news, previews, reviews, and features on computer, mobile, social, and console video games including Xbox One, PlaysStation 4, Switch, Wii U, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, 3DS, DS, PC, Vita, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, PSVR, iOS, and PSP.
Now available on your iPhone* and iPad**, Game Informer Magazine is the industry's leading magazine and is the 3rd largest overall consumer magazine in the United States. You can buy individual issues or subscribe, all right within the app.
Visit FAQ page at http://www.gameinformer.com/maghelp
*Available for iPhone 5 and newer.
** Available for iPad 2 and newer.
*** NEW PURCHASE OPTIONS ***
Individual issue pricing: $4.99
-Subscribe using the auto-renew feature and you won’t miss an issue ever! Once your initial 12 issues have been received, your subscription will automatically renew for another year at $19.99.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Fixed bookmarks not being saved when device restarts
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bug on Digital
When viewing the digital version the page constantly tries to go back a page weather I touch the the screen or not. It does it pretty often and makes reading online a hassle to keep going back and forth
Seems fine to me
Using the app, I was able to access back issues and find the information I was looking for.
I can’t read any of the issues.
I have a subscription with GameStop and its for the digital issues so I signed in on the app but because Apple wants you to sign up for a subscription with them to read is them my GameStop sub isn’t working.
- Sunrise Publications, Inc.
- 37.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Game Informer
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Months of Game Informer, Auto-Renewing $14.99
- December 2012 - issue 236 $4.99
- September 2016 - Issue 281 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.