Welcome to Game Informer, the world’s largest computer and video game magazine!
A 25-year veteran to publishing, Game Informer Magazine continues to shape the video game industry by expanding perspectives and providing in-depth knowledge and insight into the games market. We deliver news, previews, reviews, and features on computer, mobile, social, and console video games including PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PlaysStation 4, Switch, Stadia, Wii U, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, 3DS, DS, PC, Vita, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, PSVR, iOS, and PSP.
Now available on your iPhone* and iPad**, Game Informer Magazine is the industry's leading magazine and is the 3rd largest overall consumer magazine in the United States. You can buy individual issues or subscribe, all right within the app.
Visit FAQ page at http://www.gameinformer.com/maghelp
*Available for iPhone 5 and newer.
** Available for iPad 2 and newer.
*** NEW PURCHASE OPTIONS ***
Individual issue pricing: $4.99
Annual subscription is $14.99.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and Reviews
Bug on Digital
When viewing the digital version the page constantly tries to go back a page weather I touch the the screen or not. It does it pretty often and makes reading online a hassle to keep going back and forth
Will not download issues with subscription.
After getting subscribing at Gamestop, installed to get magazine. App needs to link into Gamestop account to confirm subscription and mentions it needs 24 hours before downloading any issue. When new issue became available, couldn't download it even after signing in and linking account. Until maybe a week passes then I have an option to read the issue. Next issue comes out and it only has option to purchase the next issue. Resigning in and linking seem to keep repeating the same issue. Im tempted to just go for print magazine instead but i don't see the issue to just do the additional 5 dollars, but spend another 20 for the annual subscription.
While reading through an issue it will constantly freeze or randomly jump ahead to the next page. Will have to close out the app reopen and then you are right back to the beginning of your issue. Hoping as you swipe through pages to get back to where you were it doesn’t freeze again. Extremely frustrating. And yes I am all updated to current version of app and iOS.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sunrise Publications, Inc.
- 41.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2020 Game Informer
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Months of Game Informer, Auto-Renewing $14.99
- December 2012 - issue 236 $4.99
- September 2016 - Issue 281 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.