Game Master will help you run your Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Edition game more efficiently. Setup encounters, track initiative, and roll attacks all in one convenient app.
- Encounter manager tracks initiative, hp, and all the necessary stats of your monsters and PCs
- Roll attacks, skills, and saving throws with simple tap
- Bestiary includes the basic data of all monsters from the Monster Manual
- Add new monsters using the monster editor
- Keep a campaign log and notes about each encounter
- Rules Quick Reference view to containing DM screen information
- Dice roll calculator lets you roll any dice combo easily
- Easy mode setting: For when your players are struggling and you don't feel like having a TPK, fudge your dice rolls to be lower. The app will roll all dice twice and takes the lower of the two.
The app is free to download but encounters are limited to a max of 6 combatants. This can be unlocked by purchasing the full version.
• Fixes for iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just absolutely fantastic!
I use this app for managing pretty much everything on my campaign.
From combat, to encounters to overarching of the story to keeping track of treasure, XP, and having reference photos to show my players.
Seriously, this is a fantastic app.
Excellent for combat
The best app ever for smoothly getting combat done, streamlines the whole process. Combine with fight club and you have your PCs as well. Quick reference for those "what does panicked mean?" situations. Two suggestions would be to have the ability to randomly roll the hp for multiple monsters of the same type, and to be able to update your purchase on different/newer devices - the update thing is the only reason this is not 5 stars
It actually has all the tools I needed to be quick when I was DMing it really enjoyed it and was very surprised when I found out that the app was not just outdated but actually was semi frequently updated my one request form it is if you could a tab for PC to not just NPC but other then they i found this to be almost everything I needed to be a DM other then the books themselves.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.