Experience fast action and strategic gameplay as you unleash incredible magic against the hordes of Chaos! Collect dozens of spells and discover the unique ways they interact with each other. Choose the path of good or evil by saving or destroying mankind, appease the greater gods to unlock challenges, collect powerful champions to fight with you in battle, customize your god, play with other players in large scale cooperative campaigns, and so much more!
• Drag and drop spells on to the battlefield to unleash devastating magic
• SINGLE PLAYER: Progress through a campaign with unique monsters, bosses, locations, and more
• MULTIPLAYER: Join other players in group multiplayer if you choose, and battle together towards a common goal as you defend against large scale invasions
• Discover how spells interact with each other - electrify water, burn trees, water plants, and more
• Play as good, evil, or both, by saving or destroying mankind
• Appease different gods and embark down several unique challenge paths
• Collect a variety of powerful champions that fight alongside you in battle; from a noble king, to an armored bear, to a giant skeleton warrior, and many more
• Customize your god with clothes, armor, god gifts, mutations, and more
• Play against a variety of powerful enemy types, creating deep, strategic gameplay
• Collect worshippers and earn powerful rewards as your god grows in fame
• Immerse yourself in a unique world with interesting characters
• Beautiful graphics & over the top effects
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any help, suggestions, feedback, or bug reports
• Follow @FoursakenMedia on Twitter, or like us on Facebook for all the latest news
- Added a new game mode, the Crusades! Choose your spells and defend the god stones for as long as you can!
- Two new champions added: Michael the Angel and Eldin the Treeman!
- View details on the all the enemies you've faced in the new Bestiary!
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This game is Awsome
This game is really cool and this game could be improved a bit by adding more skills and making the game a bit more fun BUT this game is a game I will really like and if they add more content it could be better like adding events like timed events or 1v1 god battles which troops automatically spawn and you can spawn your own troops that are stronger and a lot more but this game so far is really good or it will end up like clash of clans become popular for a long time then die out try adding content more than 1 way protect the alter or protect what’re trying to what I’m trying to say is add content out your comfort zone but really good
Absolutely Great but needs a few changes
Game of gods is very fun, no denying, however there are some things that I think should be implemented or changed, one change being that when you have an item with an effect and add a new one, there shouldn’t be any chance that the same effect will appear for obvious reason I need not say, an implementation I suggest would also be that if possible I’d like to customize the avatars face and gender, also I find that the gain of points is severely limited for those who would want to play normally without having to watch adds, not being able to save up points and gain points in any other way but the missions is a very poor decision and could kill the game in the crib, on the game you have abilities and those abilities can interact with other abilities for extra effects, though only two at a time are combined a cool addition would be triple combinations that reck even more monsters, besides that more story would be a liked addition since nonstop missions with no substance will become boring at some point even with the unique enemies, That’s about all I can think of improvement wise, now let’s praise some things I think were nice, god gold the special currency can be gained after every mission in small amounts, with enough accumulation you can get rid of ads, double point gain, and other things for free (3,000 points for ad disable, every mission rewards 10-30 god gold maximum) like earlier extra effects from the combination of powers
Amazing Start but need to be able to select spells
This is a really fun game that is easy to get lost in. However, there is a glaring flaw that I cannot believe was overlooked. Enemies have different strengths and abilities, as they should, but the spells you can cast are assigned through random chance. There are re-roll options, but they still result in a random selection. There have been several time since the release where the spells I was assigned simply were not effective against set enemies and several battles lost as a result. As of this writing, I am on level 17, this flaw does not stop me from playing or enjoying the game. It does, however, get annoying to realize the round is lost before it starts due to no fault of the player.
- Foursaken Media
- 2.4 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Foursaken Media
- In-App Purchases
- Special 1 $2.99
- Champion $1.99
- Gold 1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.