Be on the lookout, king warriors!
The weave of magic is on turmoil. Soon the ancient Rune Continent will open for a short period of time and allow you all to enter it and face challenges like you never had, fight like you never had, rally with your alliance like you never had, get rewards like you never dreamed of.
The Rune Continent event will open after 00:00 on Dec. 14th (UTC) until Jan. 3rd (UTC).
The Rune Continent is not for the faint of heart. It will challenge your spirit, your willpower and your resilience. Your alliance brothers will be the beacon of light in that mayhem, hold tight to them, fight with them, shoulder to shoulder, back to back and conquer the Rune Wonder together.
Game of Kings: The Blood Throne is completely FREE to play and it features:
- Players vs. Players Epic Wars.
- Explore the world map, seek and attack different Monsters and get precious prizes.
- Gather 6 different kinds of resources (food, iron, stone, wood, silver and gold) to use to build and upgrade buildings, train armies and research new technologies.
- Gather hundreds of thousands of soldiers among Swordsman, Archers, Knights and Siege Machines, in 4 increasingly powerful tiers! Attack other players and defend your Empire!
- Create or join alliances and wage wars with other coalitions. Win them all and dominate the Kingdom! Make friends with other players, develop together and fight your common enemies like brothers!
- Forge Epic and Legendary weapons to become immensely powerful!
- Power up your Hero with 2 different skill trees system.
- Develop 142 different technologies and unlock new buildings and armies.
- No language barriers! Talk to anyone freely with our real-time in chat translation in 34 different languages.
- Frequent events with FREE gifts and engaging activities.
What our players say of GOK:
5/5 - "I love the graphics. I love the fast pace of growth and I also love how I can grow and be effective without breaking the bank. Great job developers!!! This game is better and better. It's my main game now. I left GOW!! Two thumbs up!!!".
5/5 - "I have played GOW for years and I find this game to be much smoother and the graphics are much better".
5/5 - "Great game, it's like an old-time Game of War were you actually have to use your head and not your wallet lol".
5/5 - "Better than mobile strike".
5/5 - "Good game. Beats Game of War hands down".
Game of Kings: The Blood Throne is completely free to play, however, some items still can be purchased with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable this function on your device or the setting of the store.
For any questions or comments, please contact us via Email: email@example.com
Weekly Gold Club Member
- Period: 1 week
- Price: 9.99$
Monthly Gold Club Member
- Period: 1 month
- Price: 29.99$
Quarterly Gold Club Member
- Period: 3 months
- Price: 79.99$
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Details of hero exp boosts is showed when obtaining.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Chess Not Checkers
Honestly this game can be a lot of fun if you focus on the right things. Never compare your base to the next. We all work/play at out own pace.
Some helpful tips....
Shield Maintenance is the biggest issue I see with new and old members. CHECK your Shield!!!!
Do endless events..... Helps keep you afloat
Save hero energy. It is the most valued thing in the game. Everything is based upon monsters.
Try joining a Hunting alliance. This will help you grow without spending. Gives speed ups for training troops, building and research. Also Gold.
Save gold you will need it later.
Starting out work on hero/trap/economy research. This will help you in the long run. Don’t waste your scripts. Save them as you grow and spend on the research needed.
Figure out what kind of account you want. Trap, filler or lead. Leads cost a lot and so can bigger traps. So many ways to play. Just find one that suits you and have fun. Its a GAME!! Please have fun.
Playing small accounts under SH15 can be fun too. They make great hospital traps. Again have fun and build your account the way you want.
Poor game glitches cost you real money
Game of kings has the poorest customer service out there. For a game that pushes its players to spend money. It does a terrible job at ensuring the functionality of your account. Peace shields don’t activate when used, reinforcements sent home while being attacked. Accounts being trapped in kingdoms they didn’t originate from. This is only the tip of the iceberg. Money spenders aren’t protected in anyway. After the game glitches GOK will give you 10k-20k gold for your troubles. But, never assist in actually fixing their mistakes. This game is not improving its functionality, just the way it gets people to spend money. The game packs aren’t worth it. The game is fixed to hurt spenders during KE and kvk. Many have written reviews just to have them removed. Madman games does not respond through its customer service. It has not been escalated. I have been writing The for 3 weeks about my account being trapped and my troops killed. Many players have been writing just to get no response. I hope this review shows the devs that we do have a voice and we will use it. Next one goes to the CEO!
Confessions of an addict
Just don’t do it. It starts out as a fun strategy game. You’re building up your base under the illusion you can compete and win on tactics. You join or start an alliance, get to know people and are having a great time. It’s consuming your days now, so much fun you can’t set it down. Every chance you get, you’re checking your timers..hmm I think I’ll buy this $1.99 pack and finish the base so I can whoop some A! Then you realize everyone else is waaaaaaay past that $2 pack and buying packs at $100 a pop. Most “good” players easily have $1,000+ into it. Some players have even spent in the 10’s of thousands. NOT KIDDING. I easily had 2 grand in this game by the time I quit. Now, at $2,000 I was good. And was also good at the strategy of the game where I could compete with the guys that had 5+grand in it...but who’s really winning here. We’re talking about silliness in the amount of money you’ll blow. BTW-same review goes for Mobile Strike and Game of War. This game is where MS and GoW players came when those got too expensive. Then it turned into the same thing. Steer clear.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jia Wang
- 204.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 LIGHTNING STUDIOS LIMITED
- In-App Purchases
- $19.99 packs $19.99
- $99.99 packs $99.99
- $4.99 packs $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.