The fight for the Iron Throne still rages on in Game of Thrones: Conquest.
Westeros is at war. Great houses clash, dragons rule the sky, and the army of the dead threatens the realm. Build your kingdom and forge alliances! Power up your best dragon, command your army, and go to war to conquer new territories. Collect your favorite characters, live out your GoT MMORPG fantasy and rule the Seven Kingdoms! If you like immersive strategy games, this could be the one for you!
GAME OF THRONES: CONQUEST FEATURES
Collect Heroes - NEW!
● Collect all your favorite GoT characters, with a range of signature and star skills!
● Summon new Heroes at the Tower of the Hand - free Standard Summon every day!
● Use Noble and Royal Summons to acquire higher rarity Heroes and items.
● 30 Heroes available to collect, from the Mother of Dragons to the Bastard of Winterfell!
● Unlock new Heroes with Relics - earn Relics through Summoning, Events and Offers!
Build Your City & Army
● Become a Lord of Westeros: Build a great house and create your sigil. Gather resources to grow your army and build up your city!
Form An Alliance
● Game of Thrones: Conquest features an innovative alliance structure, unlike anything you've ever seen before in a real-time Strategy RPG game. Recruit your friends as bannermen as you rise in a war to take The Iron Throne!
● Dragons have arrived in Westeros and each kingdom has its own dragon egg. Hatch eggs and grow your own dragons! Will you use your great dragon to best your enemies or protect your castle? You decide!
Master Your Strategy
● Master the strategy of an innovative pledge system, recruit bannermen, fight battles with your allies and live out the GoT RPG fantasy of claiming The Iron Throne and winning The Great War.
Conquer Seats of Power
● Conquer 120+ iconic Seats of Power like Winterfell and King's Landing. Defend your strongholds, as each Seat of Power endows you with military and economic upgrades for your kingdom.
Kingdom Vs. Kingdom
● Plan, execute and win against your foes in PVP events, featuring a series of rewards as players compete and defeat each other in battle.
This is simply the best GoT MMO experience available on mobile, combining Strategy and RPG elements to bring you a game like no other.
LIVE THE FANTASY - PLAY GAME OF THRONES: CONQUEST NOW!
Join the conversation:
™ & © 2020 Home Box Office, Inc. ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s19)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Game I Ever Played
You really must get this game. At first I admit that I thought you would to seen the series on HBO which I don’t have how wrong was I. I loaded the app and that was it for me I was in and this game is so worth your time. I was finding things out on my own I do recommend that you read the intro on how to play. But I didn’t and I learned as I went and it has been the most fun I have had in a long time. It does keep you busy but I am at home on medical leave. But that does not mean you have to be. Gust devote an hour to two a night you can get a lot done. Believe me when I say I started I was ill and devoted an hour or two and boy did I get a lot done. There are great people in a chat room and I have spoken to people all over the world and if you only speak English they have translated so when they speak to you it is in English and when you answer in English it will be translated for them in there country. Spoke to people in Turkey and Australia you learn a lot. So please don’t worry you won’t be overwhelmed ir is ALOT of fun so give it a try you won’t be sorry. I even have a cute Dragon that you feed and pet they sure like attention. So rake the plunge and have ALOT of FUN. Hope ro find you on here. So that is my reason for giving it 5 Stars and I only rate games I like not everyone I played it took me well over two months before I rayed it. See Ya
The ultimate in a money grubbing, broken game.
Your choice is simple: Spend little or nothing and be food for others who do pay, spend a small fortune and manage to exist and be food for the big spenders, or be a big spender and find out that the only way to stay there is to keep on spending big. They even have an event called the iron bank, where the ONLY way to make any progress in the event is to directly spend money.
I get the pay to win model. Most games have some balance to it. This one has none. Heck, you can spend $33,000 on your account and STILL not get the T30 keep. I know this directly. My choice.. no blame, but have an idea of what you need to spend if you’re going to be a “big dog”. My review isn’t about things costing money. It’s the amount of money, and that EVERYTHING costs money to move on. It also uses the lure and hook model. Everything starts off great.. fast building, fast troops, quick research.. but quickly runs into a wall of must spend.
The game is also full of bugs and glitches that seem to only be getting worse with time, not better. The problem with this is compounded with the costing model since one crash at a bad time can cost you real $$. Horrendously expensive garbage.
The game is very addicting and fun when you first start. There are several events that come and go and give good rewards. The graphics are are decent for a mobile game and there’s a lot of content to play through. As you progress in levels it gets very difficult to do anything without making purchases, which I do understand that the game needs to make money, but that puts the players who cannot spend $20-$50+ often at the very bottom. Also, there are many high level players that will CONSISTENTLY bully others with no hesitation. The bullying may vary from kingdom to kingdom, but don’t be surprised if you see yourself or a player being bullied. As several other players have said, it is a very unwelcoming community, but there are some decent players that will make the game a little bit more tolerable. Another issue with this game is the attention you need to give it throughout your day. Higher level players will most likely reset what other players have worked very hard for or purchased, in this case it would be resources (food, wood, etc.), and without being attentive, the player cannot know when someone is about to attack their keep, which in the end means that the average person who works and has a busy schedule will not succeed in this game by any means. Based on what I have experience myself and seen, it’s a playable game to an extent but not worth investing your time unless you want to invest your money on it.
Download and play for yourself.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 221.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ™ & © 2017 Home Box Office, Inc. ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s17)
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gold & Items $0.99
- Pouch of Gold & Items $0.99
- Pouch of Gold & Items $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.