Game Pilot Designer is an application for learning programming on a mobile iOS device. You or your child can try yourself in programming without knowing any complex programming languages such as Objective-C. In Game Pilot environment you can create games by editing text of scene directly on your device, immediately run and test the game.
Game Pilot Designer is based on Cocos2d.
- Viewing and editing of projects texts
- Transferring projects via USB and FTP
- Graphics: sprite animations, touch processing, collision support, parallax effect for background
- Sound: playback of MP3 and AIFF
- Accelerometer support, built-in labyrinth algorithm
- Game language localization support
- Built-in documentation
- Built-in demo-projects with detailed explanation on our site
Some bugs fixed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.