Game Pilot Designer is an application for learning programming on a mobile iOS device. You or your child can try yourself in programming without knowing any complex programming languages such as Objective-C. In Game Pilot environment you can create games by editing text of scene directly on your device, immediately run and test the game.
Game Pilot Designer is based on Cocos2d.
- Viewing and editing of projects texts
- Transferring projects via USB and FTP
- Graphics: sprite animations, touch processing, collision support, parallax effect for background
- Sound: playback of MP3 and AIFF
- Accelerometer support, built-in labyrinth algorithm
- Game language localization support
- Built-in documentation
- Built-in demo-projects
- Detailed explanation of the the demo-projects on our site.
The app is adapted for iOS 13.
Corrected problems with volume buttons in iOS 11.4
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.