Game Pilot is an environment for game development for iOS. With Game Pilot, you can create your own games directly on the iPad or iPhone. It does not require knowledge of complex programming languages. You can edit the text of scene and character descriptions directly on your device, immediately run and test the game. Game Pilot is based on Cocos2d.
- Transferring projects via USB
- Viewing and editing of projects texts
- Graphics: sprite animations, touch processing, collision support, parallax effect for background
- Sound: playback of MP3 and AIFF
- Accelerometer support, built-in labyrinth algorithm
- Game language localization support
- Built-in documentation
- Built-in demo-projects
- Detailed explanation of the the demo-projects on our site.
The app is adapted for iOS 13.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.