It’s a dream of every amateur and pro gamer to have their own personal game studio where they can hire the best developers, create awesome video games and sell them for a huge profit! Game Studio Tycoon 3 gives you the chance to simulate a fully functional game development studio! Do you have what it takes to beat the competition and become the best studio in the industry?
Welcome to the free version of Game Studio Tycoon 3. Get a taste of what Game Studio Tycoon 3 has to offer by playing the first 5 years of your 50 year journey!
• Start on your own in a small office, and grow your gaming business to owning 7 buildings and managing 50 employees while tasking 3 independent teams of game developers to produce different projects at the same time!
• Build your video gaming business alone, or try to get help from investors. A unique investor system allows you to sell off part of your company for money when you’re in a pinch!
• Develop games for devices from 50 years of gaming history as well as the near future.
• Create your own video games and even MMO’s! Determine the level of support for your MMO games, create updates, and run advertisement campaigns to attract new users!
• Create your own hardware! You can create a traditional console, handheld device, or even a mobile device (tablet/phone). Once your hardware is released you can try to increase your market share by investing in third party developers to produce games for your hardware. Every game you release on your own hardware can help increase your market share!
• Set the price for your games and hardware. Lower priced products tend to sell more, but turn less of a profit – find the right balance to capitalize!
• Participate in 3 yearly conventions, each targeted at different types of fans.
• Incredibly complex fan and user system. Each fan has a genre preference, and platform preference, and an age. On top of that, your fans will grow older as the game progresses!
• Compare your studio against 7 AI studios and compete for yearly awards.
• Analyze and strategize! Pour over various charts and graphs to determine what games you should make and decide what direction to take your company in.
• Plan your game projects and hardware ahead of time. You can queue up to 3 projects for each team to work on for a total of 9 projects. This means when a team is done with their current project, they will move on to the next one right away!
• Take a gamble and make games for big publishers! However, publisher deals rely on your past projects so be sure to have a high average game rating!
• Certify your employees in 8 different technical fields to help improve their performance.
Chase your dream and get immersed in the ultimate tycoon adventure of the Game Development industry!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the game but we shouldn’t have to pay
It’s a great game but we shouldn’t have to pay to get the whole game. We should also be able to save
The game doesn’t need to be a type of game you buy. It’s so boring, the graphics belong in a “bargain bin” (spelling mistake in the game) the songs and sounds in the game are taken from Kindergarten, and its nearly impossible to make a “good game” in this game. The game is both very simple, and complex in a weird way, at times the game is just complex for no reason at all. Every person in the game looks the same, and you mind as well not even hire people to help you because they just don’t help at all. I haven’t played the full version but if it’s anything like this free version... I never want to play it. SAVE YOUR MONEY
Love it, and gives the perfect gameplay time that allows you to decide whether or not you want to buy the full version(I am going to). I see a lot of reviews saying this isn’t the full version, but that’s the point. It is supposed to give you a feel for the game, not give you the Whole thing for free.
The developer, Ashley Sherwin, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ashley Sherwin
- 184.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Ashley Sherwin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.