Card-inspired RPG with strategic battle management system and fantastic heroes!
A dark force is rising and you are a summoner with a mission to explore the land of Antalanzel and find powerful allies to join your army. With your summoning powers you can call forth heroes and monsters to fight for you. Summon, train, and evolve your party, because only with the strongest allies can you fight the dark forces that wish to stop you! Fight other players on the path to honor and glory! Do you have what it takes to become the most powerful summoner?
- Compete against millions of players from around the world
- Combat strategically, using thousands of hero combinations
- Promote your heroes into fighting masters with the extraordinary Hero Promotion System
- Gear up your heroes using a powerful equipment combination system that brings even the rarest items right to your fingertips
- Collect more than 500 beautifully portrayed and uniquely designed heroes and monsters
- Join special online activities and take part in the newest game updates
- Explore every corner of the continent to summon and collect the most powerful ancient heroes.
Ratings and Reviews
Game is not getting updates, a lot of content
There is a lot to keep you interested for a long while, I quit playing about 2 years ago. This game has a lot of features and evolved a lot I would love if some one revived it.
Good - 3.5
Seems to have interesting ideas, daily login without Facebook it seems, and difficulty increase to much after second chapter for those who do not pay real money.
Fun with a few minor flaws.
CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE STATS VIEWABLE FROM THE BATTLE PREVIEW SCREEN?!
...okay, now that I got that outta my system, I'd have to call GoS a guilty pleasure. Especially if you end up spending money on the IAPs. Sure it's fun, and the artwork is gorgeous; but I've seen this game somewhere before *cough* Blood Brothers *cough*
But GoS definitely has enough different about it, that it feels like a different game than BB, and that's a good thing.
It's a great game, and I do enjoy playing it; but sadly, it's definitely just another Pay2Win auto-battler game. And a bit of a greedy one at that...
You spend money and you get fragments of souls? Really?! Fragments?!?! Come on!!! Do you know how unsatisfying it is to pull fragments?! That's like buying a pack of collectible cards and instead of getting the rare and awesome cards you wanted, you get puzzle pieces of them instead.. Ridiculous right???
I'll give it 3 stars for now, but if they can streamline the user interface better, and be a bit more generous with the IAPs, then I would easily change my rating to a 4 stars or above.
Arrange by type, on the heroes page, would be a wonderful addition as well!
- Sphinx Entertainment
- 103.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Sphinx Entertainment
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Gems $4.99
- Summoner Gift Bag $4.99
- 105 Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.