GameChanger provides simple - yet powerful - free scorekeeping tools, advanced statistics, live updates and team management solutions for baseball and softball teams. We calculate stats, generate a scorebook, and stream live play-by-play and audio to parents and fans.
- SIMPLE SCOREKEEPING: Anyone at the game can capture the play-by-play for your team with our easy-to-use free scorekeeping app.
- IN-GAME STATS: See stats and player charts when you need them the most. Back-up your decisions with real-time team and player statistics.
- SEASON STATS: Your season stats - including team & player charts - are updated automatically after every game.
- PITCH COUNT ALERTS: As “The First Pitch Smart Certified App”, we make it easy to monitor and protect your pitchers’ health, including custom pitch count alerts.
- SYNC & IMPORT : Quickly sync your game data with MaxPreps. Import other GC opponents’ rosters before the game - no manual entry!
- TEAM MESSAGING: Make sure everyone on your team is up-to-date with free in-app messaging and push alerts.
- SCHEDULE ALERTS: Everyone will know the up-to-date team schedule and who's attending
- LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY: Give family & fans the ability to view live play-by-play with a real-time field view and box score.
- POST GAME RECAPS: We generate a newspaper quality game recap after each game, instantly, for the team community.
PRESS & PARTNERS
Our Partners: Little League International, Cal Ripken Baseball, Maxpreps.com, Babe Ruth Baseball and Softball, USA Softball, and Pitch Smart.
"A no-brainer" - LA Times
“Friends and family can watch my son's games even though they live hours away.”
“The perfect scoring app.”
"If I see a team using a paper scorebook, I open GameChanger and show them how much easier it can be!"
HOW CAN GAMECHANGER HELP YOU?
SCOREKEEPERS: Anyone can be the scorekeeper for their team with just a few taps. Our free scorekeeping app for baseball and softball is easier than your traditional scorebook and is comprehensive enough to track 160+ stats, generate spray charts, monitor pitch counts, and provide key game insights.
COACHES: Get the tools you need to make better decisions with real-time stats, spray charts, player charts and season stats. Our messaging and scheduling features help every coach organize their teams and keep their baseball and softball communities connected and informed.
FAMILY, PLAYERS & FANS: Can't make the game? We stream every pitch live so you never miss a moment. You can also sign up to receive the team schedule, message the coach, family and get live game and player alerts!
GameChanger was founded on the firm belief in the power of youth sports to be a pathway to building lasting life skills.
GameChanger subscriptions through the Apple App Store will be charged to a user’s iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current term (Plus Subscribers will be charged $2.99 monthly or $29.99 yearly, Premium Subscribers will be charged $7.99 monthly or $49.99 yearly). Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal disabled in your Account Settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Plus Subscription: $2.99/mo or $29.99/yr
Premium Subscription: $7.99/mo or $49.99/yr
Photography by **K.M. Klemencic** (https://www.flickr.com/photos/klemencic/) and by **chrismetcalfTV** (https://www.flickr.com/photos/laffy4k/) is licensed under **CC BY 2.0** (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/).
California Disclosures: https://dickssportinggoods.com/s/california-disclosures
US Patent No. 8,731,458
Fixed: Smaller bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Enjoying GC but needs Some Simple Changes
Truly a GOOD baseball stat program but could be greater! Have been enjoying the features that are offered.
I am a HEAVY user of GC!
Request the following if possible.
1) have a customer service number to call for questions because email questions hard to explain easily on email.,
2) update the training manual to reflect updated app!,
3) have expanded training and clear instructions and steps on setting up groups n tournaments. I find these two processes very vague n annoying when setting up groups n then rosters not attaching correctly to groups.
4) please include the ability to make corrections to plays easier. It is a some what a very confusing method to make corrections to the stats during a game.
5) internal sort option of hard coded sort by jersey number needs to be included while adding a new player to the roster after initial roster setup. What is somewhat concerning is that the new player with a low jersey number may be at the bottom of the roster n does not get automatically sorted in order by jersey number.
Hence the 4 stars rating. Drop from 5 Star rating. Change n rating will def increase once I see that changes have been made!
These recommendations will only make GC a more complete n comprehensive scorekeepers dream!
Developer Response ,
Hi - Nathan from GC here, thanks for reaching out. I'd love to chat with you more to discuss the issues you're having with groups/tournaments and some of your suggestions we could make to the app. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can connect.
Great app but update brings it down a star
I have been using this app for 5 years and it has really been good. There was a recent update on which it does not allow you to move to the next player while in the lineup to give that player a position. Instead you need to click the player then back out and choose the next player and select his position. There might’ve been some people that didn’t like the option but maybe there could be something in the settings to be able to choose which one you prefer. Also the ability to change a player from P to 1B, if the player originally playing 1B and original pitcher swap positions it used to do it for you automatically but now you need to change each individual player. It’s a lot more convenient especially when you need to make a few changes so you don’t miss anything.
Other than that it’s a great app and I have spoken to some reps at conventions and they are always looking to get better.
A Great Concept With A Few Imperfections
I would rate this app 4.5 stars if I could. I love the concept, as well as the ease of using the app and having all the stats in one place; however, the app doesn’t have a few key components that would make the app amazing. It is difficult to change a mistake if you don’t catch it right away, and I wish you could view which players subbed for who in the regular viewing as opposed to only in the scorebook view (or gave the option to remove “burned” players from the lineup), but my main problems with the app come from scorekeeping high school and adult slow pitch. I wish the app had a slow pitch option with an automatic rover/4th outfielder setting, a time limit, home run limit, and 1-1 automatic count (so it doesn’t affect pitch count). You can change all these once you’re scoring, but it’s tedious for tournaments when you have to change the settings every game.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for all the feedback. A few quick tips: We do have an option for a rover or a 4th outfielder if you begin to score a game and then tap menu and then settings and then select the rover/4th outfielder option. In game Settings you can also enable a game clock, pitch alerts and advanced fielding. If you'd like to discuss in detail some of the other use cases around subs and 1-1 counts please email me direct at email@example.com would love to understand in more detail how we can achieve these in the best way. Best, Nathan
- GameChanger Media, Inc.
- 110.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, GameChanger Media, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plus Access $2.99
- Monthly Premium Access $7.99
- 1 Month Plus Access $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.