Stream, Score, Connect
GameChanger Media, Inc.
- Offers In-App Purchases
STREAM. SCORE. CONNECT.
- FREE LIVE VIDEO STREAMING: Never miss a game with new video streaming features and scoreboard overlay. The highlight clipping feature will capture the great plays, which can be saved to your device or shared on social media.
- SCOREKEEPING: Advanced scorekeeping tools and features, including detailed statistics for individuals and teams, for baseball, softball, basketball, soccer, lacrosse, football, hockey, field hockey, water polo, and rugby. Baseball and softball teams also have pitcher and batter spray charts, plus 150 stats.
- FREE TEAM MANAGEMENT for 20+ sports: GameChanger takes the hassle out of team management with free tools for coaches and staff. Get rosters, scheduling, RSVPs, team messaging, photo sharing, and live score updates for those who can’t be at the game - all in one easy-to-use app, always 100% free for coaches.
- LIVE RADIO AND GAME ANIMATION: Can’t make the game? Follow the action on GameStream! Baseball, softball, and basketball teams can keep family and friends caught up on the action with a live, animated GameStream and Play-By-Play (some features require a subscription). Baseball and softball teams can also listen to the game with GameStream Radio. Stay involved with the game from anywhere.
- GameChanger is available for the following sports: baseball, softball, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, football, volleyball, field hockey, ice hockey, water polo, rugby, swimming & diving, track & field, wrestling, crew & rowing, bowling, cheerleading, cross country, tennis, and golf teams.
Other Key Features:
VIDEO ARCHIVE: Streamed games are automatically stored in the video archive so you can review the game or catch the game you missed (paid subscription).
LIVE VIDEO PLAYS ANNOUNCER: (baseball/softball) Fans have the option to watch live or archived video with the plays announcer to accompany the video experience.
3RD PARTY CAMERA COMPATIBILITY: Mevo, GoPro, or others using RTMP.
LIVE GAMESTREAMS: Those who couldn’t make it in person can follow all the action as your team keeps score and broadcasts a stream of plays and stats. (Currently available for Baseball, Softball, and Basketball.)
WEB PORTAL: Coaches can manage team rosters, scheduling, and review stats at our web portal at gc.com.
PITCH COUNT TRACKING (Baseball only) Provides relevant information to help monitor pitcher usage and keep players safe, with stats like pitch count, innings pitched, and innings caught.
ROSTER MANAGEMENT: Keep roster and team contact info all in one place. Make changes anytime in the app or gc.com website.
SCHEDULING & CALENDAR SYNC: Maintain a single, easy-to-manage team calendar to keep coaches, parents, and players on the same page all season long. Sync with your existing online/mobile calendar to track your teams’ schedules in one place.
EVENT REMINDERS & ALERTS: Schedule automatic event reminders for your team before any event.
MAPS & WEATHER: Get up-to-the-minute game and practice location and directions so you can arrive on time, and check local weather updates before heading out the door.
PHOTOS: Share your best action shots with the team and keep photos organized in one place. Any team member can add photos.
TEAM MESSAGING: Send important announcements, schedule updates, and last-minute changes to the whole team with just a few taps.
ROSTER IMPORTING: Automatically populate your entire team roster in seconds by importing from MaxPreps, Sports Connect, or a past season on GameChanger.
California Disclosures: https://dickssportinggoods.com/s/california-disclosures
US Patent No. 8,731,458
New: Video clips are now visible on the team and event video tab, above full event videos, with the ability to share directly
Fixed: performance improvements to your home screen
Ratings and Reviews
Does not differentiate between a defensive player and their Designated Hitter if they have one!
If a player is starting in the field but has a DH (Designated Hitter) batting for them the DH also shows up in the field on defense. I’m assuming this maybe has something to do with the batting lineup being entered and the DH being the one that is listed on it? I am a parent who unfortunately lives in another state so I am still a huge fan and extremely grateful this app exists and that her J.V. High School team uses it! I did pay for Premium Subscription, so far they’ve only played one game and nothing else has stuck out to me that needs to be modified yet. My Daughter started in left field and played there all 7 innings but she did have a DH batting for her and this players name (the DH) was shown in Left Field the entire game. The DH did draw a walk last at bat and my daughter did pinch run for her and that switch was made but an app correction to differentiate between defensive player and DH when this occurs would be awesome! Very happy with this app other than that and so grateful I can listen to play by play as I cannot be present 85% of the season!
I changed my mind after using Premier
UPDATE: I had an opportunity to use a premium account this weekend. EVERY frustration that I expressed in my initial review are addressed. I was able to enjoy the games (including breaks). I was able to replay and make videos of my grandson’s AB’s and plays in the field, review statistics, etc. All as advertised. I was thoroughly impressed and highly recommend the premium accounts, whichever one meets your needs.
ORIGINAL REVIEW: I tried to use the basic free app to follow my grandson’s baseball. Unfortunately, if you do not pay 100% attention to the app you are out of luck!! I love my grandson, but I am unable to watch the app 100% of the time. I missed his AB’s and am out of luck. No audio, no play by play to catch up, no box score, no game recap. If the game doesn’t fit your schedule or if you need to go to the bathroom or fix something to eat or answer the phone…you are out of luck. I live on social security and in today’s world I am unable to pay for upgrades. I will forgo the frustration. Too bad there isn’t a reasonable price for seniors on limited incomes.
Developer Response ,
Hey Fog627, please email me at email@example.com so I can find the best account setup for you and you can more easily enjoy your grandson's games. I'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to help.
Love the app for the most part.
The app is great for the most part my biggest issue is with the search features. The classic app would allow me to search by state or country if I was unsure exactly what town had been used to register a team unfortunately now I have to search by each town even if they are very close together. The second issue is the search will return a lot of results when I use multiple words. For instance I use a league name with the words All Star even if I put quotation marks around it I get a couple thousand results even when limited to the current season. The search will also return all teams with word all or star in them there is no way to limit the search to an exact match.
Location is also weird in that fact that some location searches will only return those results from those cities while other would return from multiple cities. You would think it would be the big cities returning multiple and the small just those locations instead I search for Phoenix I will only get teams with a location of Phoenix. If I search for Mesa however, I get Mesa, Gilbert, or Chandler.
The search is also weird in the fact that if I have a word in the title that happens to be a place name I will also get all the teams associated with that location if I don’t put a limit on the location.
I’m hoping for a clean up of the search function especially with most teams switching over to the team manager app
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GameChanger Media, Inc.
- 234.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023, GameChanger Media, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Access $12.99
- Monthly Plus Access $6.99
- Annual Premium Access $74.99
- Annual Plus Access $34.99
- Legacy Annual Access $49.99