GameOn makes it easier, faster and safer to get in the game.
• Free to play.
• Real cash prizes.
• Real-time leaderboards.
• NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, UFC & NCAA.
• Challenge friends.
• Easier than fantasy.
• Safer than sports betting.
#GetInTheGame with GameOn.
Download and play for free today.
Learn more at:
- Improved our layout and sorting to make it easier for you to find the games you care the most about
- Easily check other players’ profiles and add them as friends
- We now let you see the popularity of each answer in a question
- Made some visual improvements to make it easier for you to know which games you’ve already made picks for
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cool concept but stupid design
This game has a really cool concept to be able to predict how future sports games to play out for free with the opportunity to win real prizes. There are just a few things about the way it’s designed that make absolutely no sense to me:
1. Why does the app not show on the main screen the times and dates of the various matchups? The home screen just has a list of a bunch of different games you can make picks for without any notion of when that game is. It could be today, it could be a week from now. You have no idea.
2. For some reason during and after games you can only see the choices that you selected rather than the entire set of options. Sometimes they have questions like “who scores the last point of the x quarter” and they list some players and then have an option for “anyone else”. The other day I chose “anyone else” but while watching the game since I could only see my selection and not the other original choices I had NO idea who I was even rooting for to score lol. Would also be nice to see which choices were correct after the game.
3. App does horrible job of explaining the prize structure and what bonus points are. Honestly I still have no idea.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback @BigRebs! Really appreciate the in-depth thoughts. We just launched a few months ago, and are addressing all you mention (and more) in updates coming soon. Bear with us as we keep building! Thanks for playing!
Incredible app, simple to use, fun for all no matter how sports savvy you are
GameOn appeals to everyone. Don’t have a lot of time? It takes a few seconds to set up an account and less than a minute to submit your answers. Don’t like sports? Every time you get dragged to a football game you hate watching you’ll finally have a reason to pay attention to the overgrown boys crashing into each other seemingly blindly. Don’t approve of gambling? It’s not really a gamble when you don’t pay a penny to play and don’t even enter a credit card— but get to win money that gets sent to your PayPal account when you cash out. I may be biased, I can’t name three football players but won $5 last week—which is $5 more than I ever won in a hundreds of attempts at HQ.
I really like this app
The best thing about this app is that you can get lifetime points and spend them. By doing this, you can win prizes just by playing a lot, which is definitely doable for people like me who have a lot of free time. ONE DOWNSIDE: the amount of points you need to get prizes was recently doubled, which is really annoying. The reason for this was probably so that the developers could afford the new prizes they are offering for the Movember thing, but for people like me who play for those lifetime points it’s really annoying. If any producer/developer person reads this, please consider lowering those points payments, it significantly impacted my happiness with the app. Good app overall though, I have 60k points in two weeks (250k-2mil needed for prizes).
Developer Response ,
Hi BB! Thanks for playing GameOn. Rewards is a new feature and we're optimizing points values based on feedback from users. The increase has nothing to do with Movember, but instead was viable long term to keep operating our app for the fans. Please keep the feedback coming.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GameOn App Inc.
- 49.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2020 GameOn App Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.