Have fun with your friends and family by playing a collection of excellent multiplayer games via iMessage!
GamePigeon features following games:
~ Mini Golf
~ Cup Pong
~ Sea Battle
~ Four in a Row
~ 20 Questions
~ Dots and Boxes
~ Word Hunt
~ Word Bites
~ Crazy 8!
More games are coming soon!
Basketball Basket - by Scopia Visual Interfaces Systems, s.l. (http://www.scopia.es) and Eteks (http://sweethome3d.com), licensed under CC BY 4.0
- NEW GAME: Word Bites
- Word games: after the game is over, you can now view all possible words you could have made.
- Word games: updated dictionary now allows for words with over 8 letters.
- Darts: new custom dart skins
- Bug Fixes
If you notice any bugs - please let us know: email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A few minor problems
I would like to shake the hand of the person who created this game. This is a really good game. But like with all good games, there are always some things to be fixed. 1. A notification to tell you if the other person would be great. Like a little sign under their character saying something to tell you that they aren’t playing at that moment. 2. AI mode would be awesome, so you could open the app and enter AI mode to play against computers.
3. An in game currency would be really cool so you could buy wraps for your basket ball or checker piece or something. The way to earn that would probably be achievements. 4. Achievements would be cool, and would be the way to earn the in game currency. Like if I got an 8-ball win after losing twice in a row, it could be called “3rd times the charm” or something, and give you 100 coins. 5. There are a few bugs, and they should probably be fixed. Sometimes, I can’t open the game that my friend sent me and he has to send a new one. Also, in checkers, if you move a price to the other side of the board, it places your piece there before you can press send. That means that my kings will automatically place even though I did not press send. And with this and a few other games, the music will sometimes play twice, at the same time, as if someone was next to you playing the exact same music but delayed by a little bit and is annoying sometimes.
I LOVE THIS GAME!! just a few recommendations
don’t get me wrong with this app it’s amazing i play with my friends at lunch or on the way to comps or even when we are sitting right next to each other! i just am going to leave a few of my many recommendations, 1. more multiplayer games, because crazy 8’s gets boring after awhile of playing maybe like a board game type style game? 2. maybe like a sign that the person you are playing against/ with when they are playing or aren’t like this sign👐 when they aren’t and this sign👏 if they are or even like a green and red dot just something simple because i get pretty angry if someone was playing and then just stops in the middle or in mancala when you get a good turn how it just keeps going and going and going and then they just start blowing up your phone because they don’t know if you are playing or not. 3. more game options like i would really like to see bowling because with us being stuck inside we can’t go to a bowling alley. 3. maybe add a mic or something so when people do play game pigeon they don’t have to call each other or type everything out they can just say it into the mic. 4. add levels in basketball or darts or some other games. and last but not least 5. maybe keep in mind some more competitive apps other than tanks and dots and boxes because those are more chill games and me and my friends are very competitive with each other! thank you for maybe considering some of these options!
Good app but...
Ok, first overall this app is great. It is good for when you and your friend want to chill and have fun playing games, but there is a downside. The games can get a little confusing or weird like knockout and paintball. They are kind of just straight luck and also hard to understand. like how you just point your arrows towards the target and you ether go a different way or have way to much power than you intended it to be. Also if you don’t buy an in game add on, you can’t really change anything to your game or make in game progress without spending money. What I would recommend is you have certain achievements that you can unlock and those achievements give you points you can spend on a style or design. Also, if no one wants to play with you, you can’t really do it and if they don’t have the app there’s no point in having it. Back to the point of how hard to understand the games are there is nothing to help you. I have tried the game manuals on the games that aren’t easy to understand and there isn’t one to read. But all over that, the game is a good and convenient way to have fun with your friends over texting. There is a wide variety of games and options to choose from that are a lot of fun! It is a great game but just needs some tweaks
- Vitalii Zlotskii
- 121 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Vitaliy Zlotskiy
- In-App Purchases
- GamePigeon+ $4.99
- All Pool Cues $4.99
- Pool Cues - Evil Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.