Welcome to our new and improved mobile app! You asked. We listened (and made it AWESOME).
GamerGreen turns any participating Claw Machine or Arcade Game into a gamer arcade where you can win tickets (we call them G-Tickets) to redeem for cool prizes from within this very app.
What kind of cool prizes I hear you ask? In the GamerGreen Store you’ll find iPads, TV’s, toys, games, home goods, plush animals, collectibles, candy and even a ride-on lawnmower (Dads, we know you love arcades too.), just to name a few.
The way it works is simple.
1) Download the app.
2) Go to a participating claw machine or arcade game found in retail stores, restaurants, grocery stores, bowling alleys, movie theaters, malls, and other locations in your neighborhood. (By the way, you can reverse these first two steps.)
3) Win a prize with a secret GamerGreen code attached or take the QR code printed on the receipt from the arcade game you just dominated.
4) Enter or scan the code into the app.
5) Shabang! Those codes are now magically converted into G-Tickets. But wait, that’s not all!
6) Don’t forget about daily check ins! Head over to your favorite GG machine to cash in some G-Tickets just for showing up!
7) Want to win G-Tickets without going into a store? The daily challenge is for you. Every 24 hours play a FREE game in the app that allows you to rack up those G-Tickets! Sweet right?
Bank your G-Tickets. Surf the GamerGreen Store. Shop ‘til your heart’s content.
Congratulations are in order because you my friend, just joined the illustrious ranks of the GamerGreen Winners Hall of Fame (well actually you just won some G-Tickets you can buy cool stuff with, but it sounds better if you are in the hall of fame even though one doesn’t really exist yet)!
Thank you for downloading our app, we hope it brings you joy! Now hurry up and tell all your friends how funny we are and why they should download this app.
- Updated OCR scanner
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, could use improvements...
I go the app about a month ago, it's pretty good. I scanned my codes, and bought a thing off there. It said it would be between 5 & 15 days, it's been 13 days, so hopefully it shows up soon! The piano tiles game is very slow and needs some improvements. I would also recommend that some other form(s) of ways to earn gamer green points should be added; like a spinning wheel, matching game, or something else. It seems like a pretty good app, but I'll let you know if the product ever arrives...
The app is fun! But there is 2 problems I had actually 3 so here is the 1 problem I pressed the + two many times and it wouldn’t let me press the - and I didn’t want 13 i just wanted one, 2 problem I logged out becuase of that and I entered the same info but I wouldn’t login,and when it said I need to fill in the information on my profile I filled it all in and there was no done button so I pressed the arrow and I had to refill the information and I did it again and again and again and it wouldn’t work.😡🤒
I love this app! Although, there are is one thing that could be fixed. The piano tiles are very buggy and slow. Trying to earn points off of them is hard. Also, maybe you could add new ways to earn G tickets! (Maybe a prize wheel?) Besides that, it's great! I have won 3 prizes so far and collected over 30,000 G’s so far! The reason I am only rating this a 4, is because the piano tiles are a main part of the app. If you can fix those, I would definitely give this 5 stars!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.