Gamery - Game Tracker 4+
Your Game Never Looked Better
- Offers In-App Purchases
With Gamery your video game library never looked more beautiful. With the integrated wishlist you don't have to worry about upcoming releases!
- Manage your games and sort them with collections
- Import games right from Steam, PlayStation, and Xbox
- Track your achievements from Steam, PlayStation, and Xbox
- See your games and wishlist directly on your home screen with a variety of widgets
- Spend time in beautiful game pages with animated 3D artwork and gorgeous screenshot stacks
- Keep track of upcoming releases with the wishlist
- Check your gaming activities to see when you added and completed games, and when you progressed
- With statistics you can see how many games are in your backlog and how your games relate to genres and platforms
- Get Yearly Replays to see how much you progressed in a given year
- Don't know what to play today? Just let Gamery find a random game from your backlog
- Get reminded when new games release
- Customize your experience with app colors and custom icons
- Automatically keep games and release dates up-to-date
- Support development and enjoy new features with the Gamery+ subscription
- Fixed login issue with the PlayStation import
Ratings and Reviews
Must get for minimal game tracking
I love this app so much that I even got the yearly subscription and I know I sound like one of those bots but I’m really not. I just genuinely believe that this is one of the best game tracking apps there are. I tried a lot and I mean a LOT of apps but most were limiting so much I could do and was making it very hard for me and it just didn’t look appealing to the eye. To think that this app was made by one person is absolutely mind blowing. I really hope this is the first choice when u search up game tracker.
Nifty app to keep my games organized.
This app is fantastic and helps me organized what I played and completed; and the graveyard of unplayed :). Gives me a good outlook. Give this a try!
Why is changing the app icon considered a premium feature?
Developer Response ,
All core functionality of the app is free and with the subscription you support future development and unlock some goodies. The alternative would have been to lock more features or limit the number of games you can add in the free version. This would have been a worse user experience. So I opted for this solution.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nico Reese
- 40.7 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Nico Reese
- In-App Purchases
- Gamery+ Monthly $1.99
- Gamery+ Yearly $12.99
- Gamery+ Lifetime $44.99
- Large Tip $4.99
- Small Tip $0.99
- Medium Tip $2.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.