Gametime makes it easy to get the best prices on last-minute tickets to events in your area – including sports, music, and theater.
We track thousands of tickets and show you only the best deals, so you can skip the endless scrolling and get right to your perfect seats. Each listing displays real panoramic photos of your seat view, so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting before you buy – no surprises. And a super simple checkout makes it fast and easy to get into your favorite events at the last minute. Game on.
GET GREAT DEALS ON TICKETS:
- We find you the best seats at the lowest prices.
- Panoramic photos show the view from any section.
- Venue seat maps make price comparison easy.
- Real-time updates show current availability and prices.
- Access all major events in the US and Canada.
BUY TICKETS & SHARE WITH FRIENDS:
- Fast, easy checkout – two taps and you’re in.
- Buy up to 90 minutes after the event starts.
- Pay securely via credit card or Apple Pay.
- Get mobile tickets sent directly to your phone.
- Instantly share tickets with friends via text.
- Scan tickets from your phone at the venue.
- Our Gametime Guarantee protects your purchase.
SELL TICKETS SEAMLESSLY:
- List and price tickets with just a few taps.
- Snap a photo of paper tickets for easy upload.
- Get updates via text when your tickets sell.
- Get paid quickly via PayPal or Gametime credit.
- “This $48 Million Company Helps Millennials Buy Last-Minute 'Experiences” - Inc.com
- “Gametime lets you buy tickets for games and concerts that have already started” - Techcrunch
- “Gametime’s LastCall lets fans save big by procrastinating on ticket sales” - Fast Company
- “Ticketmaster Partners With Last-Minute Ticketing App Gametime” - SportTechie
- “The only place I come for sporting events! It never disappoints.”
- “Great app. Fast easy and super convenient. Great prices too.”
- “Love that you can see what your view will look like before purchasing!”
- “Super easy to use! Great selection of events.”
- “Always money well spent & quick notifications/delivery.”
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After purchasing concert tickets from Gametime I read a lot of reviews about the app (which I had wished I would have done before I made my purchase) and was EXTREMELY nervous about what was going to transpire. They did charge my card right after I requested the tickets but my order still said in process which definitely made me feel iffy. I got an email which told me I needed to get in touch with Gametime within a day to confirm I wanted my tickets or else they might have to cancel my order- which they had already charged my card and I had read horror stories about not being able t get a refund so I was pretty anxious. I was able to get in touch with the customer service representative to confirm my tickets, and after confirming my order they did come through in a timely manner. I had also read reviews where mobile tickets were scanned and did not work because they had already been used, so I was worried all the way up until my tickets were scanned at the venue BUT they worked just fine and I got to see one of my favorite bands! It seems like it may be just hit or miss with some questionable vendors on here. When I confirmed my purchase, Gametime assured me that if my tickets didn’t work I would receive a full refund or they would try to get me other seats to the concert. I did not have to put that to the test thankfully, but despite a lot of negative reviews about this app my experience ended up being fine.
Usually good, high fees, won’t refund you for accidental purchases due to a glitch in their app
I usually don’t really have any issues with my experiences using Gametime, I don’t expect them to have the lower prices they advertise so I usually know what I’m getting into when I purchase. I do however tend to go through different apps and websites bc often times I’ll find tickets on sites that charge less of an added fee for using their services. Also, I recently made a purchase and Gametime notified me that it didn’t go through, so I then purchased tickets for the same event, different seats, turns out BOTH purchases went through and my only option is to either sell to someone else using Gametime myself or have Gametime resell my tickets at whatever price they go for at that time, but there’s no guarantee anyone will buy the tickets and no guarantee the tickets will be sold for what I paid for them and either way it goes Gametime will take a percentage of the what they sell for and if the tickets don’t sell it’s a complete loss. The tickets I bought ate for an event that very rarely, if ever, sells out. My other option is to try to sell the tickets to someone I personally know but who likes to go around asking their friends to buy tickets at a certain price knowing full well there are lower priced tickets available. I doubt I’ll use Gametime again after this experience.
Great until the last time I used it, will never use again.
I’ve used this app many times for tickets to sporting events, and never had a problem until the most recent time. I purchased 10 tickets to a Blackhawks/Red Wings game in Detroit as my family from Chicago was going to come visit. I bought the tickets in early February and about a week before the event I received a message that my tickets had been “upgraded” at no charge. When we arrived to the game, we discovered that the new “upgraded” tickets were in the very last row of the arena (much worse than those I’d selected), and they were in the dead center of a 30 person row, so no aisle seats (which I was also counting on as there were people in my group that have a hard time getting around.) They were also on the end of the arena, as opposed to the center which I had chosen. I spent $50 a ticket, plus fees, and the “upgraded” tickets were going for significantly less than that. We were so high you couldn’t even see the jumbo tron. I am incredibly disappointed, and it ruined my experience. I feel completely ripped off, and spent a quarter of my monthly pay on tickets I could’ve gotten for a fraction of the price. I tried to contact customer service but the app wouldn’t allow me too, saying my email wasn’t set up (it is.) Buyer beware, you may not at all be getting what you paid for.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.