The Gamevice Live app aggregates controller compatible games across many gaming platforms. The app gives the user ways to browse featured games by category and platform as well as a comprehensive search functionality with filter options . Once the user chooses a game they are given in depth information about the game as well as a trailer for that specific game and a helpful link to Install if applicable.
• Bug Fixes
• Firmware Update screen improvements
• Added Install/Open functionality for native mobile apps and games
• Optimized App permissions
• Added Price Type to Game Details
• Added Price Type to Filter
Ratings and Reviews
Almost there great app and selection
I got a game vice not to long ago, so far you guys are beating moga. Keep updating games it's awesome so far, StarWarfare2 does not work figured I should let you know. The NBA 2K17 freezes on free throw shots. This is one of my favorite games please fix this problem!!! But other then that games like madden mobile, Mobile legends, injustice, mortal Kombat, ufc, need for speed, evil bane, vain glory, infinity blade etc should be games you target and add to the list for what seems to be a solid app and controller I feel like you should let us map our own buttons for games if that's possible please let us configure the way we want to. And just a word of advice if I were you any games that haven't been updated regularly shouldn't make your app seeing games that haven't been updated since 2014 in your catalog can be super frustrating especially if your asking money for it otherwise great job guys
Doesn’t work with razer Kishi
It keeps asking me to connect my controller even though it is connected already. I have tried over and over to no avail. My controller is up to date. My phone is up to date. Please fix this.
Fortnite And PUBG
Hello there! Overall I am loving the app, but the reason why I wanted to write this review is not for the developers and the creators, but moreover for the ones who are complaining about games not controller supported.
1. GameVice and other respected company’s who make MFi Controllers do not own the games that don’t have controller support! what the controllers actually do is when you push a joystick or press a button, it sends a command to the device via Bluetooth and than the command gets carried out to the app or game or whatever, but the game developers (who don’t have the controller support) have to implement the support into the game, just don’t blame GameVice or Steelseries for not having controller support on a game, you should ask like Fortnite on social media when Controller Support is gonna be added, stuff like that.
ps I know I only added 1( and none others
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gamevice, Inc.
- 63.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Gamevice, Inc.