Remotely control the colors of an array screens.
Important: requires Gamma Control 6 on the Mac side, sold separately.
Gamma Board makes it easy to change the gamma settings for computer screens on the local network. Macs running Gamma Control 6 can be configured from afar using an iPhone or iPad. This is ideal for adjusting the screens while looking from behind the camera. You can thus tweak the colors to match the lighting and dim screens in a way that avoids flicker caused by the strobing LED backlight.
Create separate documents to save settings for a set of screens. Open an existing set to restore automatically its settings to the screens on the network.
Inside a set you can see a list of screens that have been added. As soon as the set opens, Gamma Board establishes communication with Gamma Control running on computers on the local network to apply its settings. You can add, remove, and reorder the screens in the list.
The screen list also shows you at a glance which screens are online and offline as well as which screens are currently displaying a calibration pattern.
For each group and each screen in a set, you can edit its gamma settings. They are applied instantly to the screen over the network every time you make a change. Just look up at the screen to see the results live.
From the settings screen, tap the icon with three sliders to open the preset panel where you can save settings and restore them later.
Each set document starts with one group. A group allows gamma settings for many screens to be controlled simultaneously. More groups can be added to control independently various subsets of the screen list.
Screens retain their individual settings, allowing them to be calibrated independently. Group settings are combined with those individual settings to create the final gamma values sent to each screen.
ADDING A SCREEN
When adding a new screen to a set, you are presented with a list of all the available screens on the local network. Tap a screen in the list to add it to the current set.
Gamma Board talks to Gamma Control 6 on your Mac to receive and apply its settings. Install Gamma Control, then check Allow remote configuration in Preferences and this Mac is ready to for Gamma Board.
Connect as many Macs as you can to your local network and control all the screens that are attached to them. There is no limit other than the number of copies of Gamma Control you have.
At your fingertip, two full-screen calibration patterns can show up on connected screens.
• Gamma Control 6 on one or more Macs. Sold separately.
• A local network connecting the Mac and the iOS device (Wi-Fi or wired).
(Internet is not needed: closed internal network are supported.)
• Saved Presets: for each group and each screen, you can manage a list of presets and restore them at any time.
• Groups can now push their settings to all screens in the group, blending values with existing screen settings (tap the group icon above the settings).
• From the group settings, you can reset all the individual screens settings (tap the group icon above the settings).
• Document Browser: you can now navigate and open documents using the standard document interface from iOS (requires iOS 11 or later)..
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Michel Fortin
- 17.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Michel Fortin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.