This is an indie game developed by Little Pebbles, a team of 4 people who are passionate about creating fun games. We are proud to present our latest game, Garden Warrior, featuring our hero Pepper.
With her home overrun with enemies, Pepper must gather her wits and courage to face her numerous foes. She must be quick on her feet to survive their onslaught of swords, shields, and daggers that fly her way without pause. Pepper desires to restore her home, the Sanctuary, to its former glory - but with the plague of monsters seeking to destroy all before them, her dreams will have to wait.
Something or someone is creating these monsters. Our hero must travel to the other Garden Worlds to get to the bottom of this horrible tragedy, before it is too late to save anything.
Garden Warrior is an infinite runner where you go through unique levels and defeat various enemies with different tactics. Each level is procedurally generated to change up the gameplay and mechanics - and each stage has a different objective to fulfill to clear it.
This game is made specifically for touch screen devices as it utilizes every aspect of the touch screen display to help you control Pepper. Acquire new skills to help you build and perform stronger combos, make use of magical attacks, and unlock powerful buffs to overwhelm your enemies.
- Dash through the terrain and through enemies by holding down on the screen
- Throw various kinds of projectiles at your enemy by tapping on the screen
- Steal projectiles from the enemies by dashing through them
- Perform combos by eliminating enemies while in the air for stronger attacks
- Level up your fireflies to fight alongside you with various magic attacks
- Add finishing moves to your attacks to finalize your combos with devastating blows
- Swipe up to finish with a rising tornado attack
- Swipe down to finish with a powerful dive that damages everyone near by
- Collect skill points as you clear various levels and acquire new skills
- Challenge your friends with an infinity mode where you can test your survival skills as level increases with time
Tap - Throw projectiles
Hold - Dash to target
Swipe left/right - Dodge left and right
Swipe up - Perform rising tornado finisher
Swipe down - Perform diving finisher
Dawood Putros - Programmer
Sarah Putros - Animator & UI Designer
Lauryn Hutchens - Background & Icon Artist
Daniel Kim - Foley & Music Composer
We hope you enjoy this game and we appreciate any feedback to help us make this game even better!
Added another leaderboard for the normal level mode.
Added exit button for the tutorial.
Fixed some bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
love the sound FX
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.