Grow-Your-Own with the gardening app with details on over 90 favourite vegetables and herbs.
The planting calendar shows what you can grow at any time – localized to your climate zone.
Detailed plant descriptions and growing tips gets novices up to speed.
Packed full of features for experienced gardeners - add new plant varieties, record planting dates, harvest dates, notes, and more. Export your data as spreadsheet files.
Expert or new gardener, Gardenate will help keep your garden growing.
Get started quickly
• Choose your climate zone. Gardenate has climate-zone specific planting calendars for Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, and the USA
• See what is best to grow this month in the calendar
• Put plants into your wish list
• Plant the seed and record the details in My Garden
• Calendar reminders prompt you to harvest your produce
• Enjoy your garden!
Grow what you like best
• Add your preferred varieties to the plant list
• Hide unwanted plants so they don’t show in the calendar
• Watch the calendar adapt to show your chosen planting months
Share your garden
• Share your garden to your other phones and devices and they keep in sync. Let the whole family join in the gardening
• Export your plantings and notes to spreadsheet (CSV) files to use on your desktop
All information is contained in the app and no internet is needed unless you choose to sync your garden with other devices.
Improved editing garden items and diary notes.
Fixed for 'harvest days' always returning to the default when editing a garden item.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve found this app helpful to keep me organized and has nearly everything I would like. I love the planting suggestions for my area and the wish list with separate garden list. A couple thing I’d love to see added: the ability to add a quantity if you add a plant directly to the garden list. The ability to make a custom plant that isn’t on your list (love that you can edit harvest time and variety though!). Might be helpful to have the ability to see a spreadsheet of all your plants by week, month, year. Thanks for creating a useful app!
Nice Compact Little App
I always need to have my plant lists and keeping paper lists for seed starting, transplanting, harvest dates, and seed shopping throughout the whole season makes them super messy, lost or forgotten. This is an awesome app because I can take out my phone, pull up my lists and I can do it anywhere. In the garden or in the store. No messy, lost or forgotten lists. The reminders I get by email or on my calendar are set for my Montana Zone 4a planting times. I winter sow a lot of my seeds so the dates for starting indoors are the dates I set up my seeds in my winter sowing containers. Each plant i.e. Tomato, can be set up with each variety i.e. Brandywine Black, German Johnson, etc. for all your seeds. No more buying more of the variety you already have and wasting time and money. This app is wonderfully supported by the developer he gets right back to you. He's available by email or phone. I like to design my garden on paper so if you want an app that you can design your garden on, this isn't it. No yearly fees either!
Pretty good so far
I am excited to use this coming up for fall and spring. I would love to see Bell Peppers added - only see Chili Peppers and I’m not sure if it is the same parameters or not.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hutchinson Software Pty Ltd
- 19.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Hutchinson Software Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.