Every year I had to lookup when I should do what in my garden. So I made an app to store this information. Now I have a nice list of actions on what I should do, to what plants and most importantly… when.
This app is not an encyclopedia of knowledge. You have to fill the app yourself. Just to familiarize yourself to the app I have added Daffodils as an example.
This app features:
- List all plants you want to keep track of.
- List all actions sorted per month.
- Mark an action as completed or ignored.
- Logbook to see what and when actions were taken.
- Add photo’s to actions and plants.
- Add a link to actions and plants for reference information.
- Share your images
- Get a notification at the beginning of the month when actions are planned
- Actions are always linked to plants. So add the plants first.
- When in any list, swipe to the left for more options.
- Use the option buttons at the bottom of the screen to add or edit information.
- You can also access the photos thru iTunes to store them on your computer.
Fixed an error so new plants can be added again.
Ratings and Reviews
Not user friendly
Just got this app, trying to add plants. First, it crashes every time I select a photo so I am unable to add photos. Secondly, very hard to figure out what to touch to edit an entry or add info the calender. It was only $.99 but not worth it. Would be great if it was easier to use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.