Welcome to Gardenscapes! Rake your way through a storyline full of unexpected twists to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory!
Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler! What are you waiting for? Build your dream garden!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and enjoy a novel storyline—all in one place!
● Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
● Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
● A lovely pet that is always there to cheer you up
● An in-game social network you can use to keep up on all the latest
● Different areas in the garden with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, and many more
● A community that comes first—become neighbors with your Facebook friends!
Enjoying Gardenscapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com
A major Gardenscapes summer update!
- Chocolate Day: earn chocolates and decorate the garden to help the kids win a contest at the end of June!
- The Sweet Delight event: get more chocolates to spend on decorations!
- Collect all the rewards in the Prize Fair at the end of June.
- Earn renovation tickets while playing levels to create a Provence-inspired living room at the end of July.
- The adventures in the garden continue! Meet a new character, Captain Susan Boyd.
- Unique profile pictures for each restored area!
- A new element: Tarps. Make matches next to Tarps to remove them from the field.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, but not great.
I enjoy playing this game when I just want to veg out, but it could be improved. The graphics are quite good and the character banter is fun. I also like the novelty of the “newsfeed”/Austin’s social media and especially the little bios for all of the other characters on Austin’s friend list. Like others have stated, the timed levels are annoying. You have no control over the drop, and if anyone walks into the room or there is any distraction in real life, poof, one life wasted, because I’m not going to ignore a human or my dog or whatever to try to beat a game level. Also, fairly quickly, the game progression really slows. By the third section of the garden — having the mason come fix the fountain — every task requires multiple stars, but there is no way to earn multiple stars in one go. Every level is just one star. Seems to me if some levels are going to be intentionally hard, or very hard, beating them should earn more stars. I’ll keep playing for now, but I imagine in the not too distant future, the game progression will become so slow, I’ll get bored and move on to something new. Also, it won’t let me sync my game on my laptop (MacBook) and my iPhone even though I connected both to Facebook. So that’s another annoyance.
Love / Hate Relationship
1. I love earning stars to improve the garden because it takes the normal “3 swap” kind of game up another level.
2. There is more of a buy-in because you are trying to reach a goal other than beating the level.
3. Storyline is entertaining enough, yet short enough to not be irritating.
1. Main pet peeve. They say to sign in to Facebook so you can play across devices. This is not accurate (for me at least). I have an iPhone and a Macbook. It does not sync, and I received an email from the developer that says this isn’t a device issue. They do not sync across these two devices. Period. So if I want the bigger screen of my laptop, I have to replay any levels that I have played. So, I have pretty much abandoned by laptop version - it’s on level 65 and my phone is on level 655. It’s irritating.
2. Some of the stars needed to advance the story are a bit steep.
3. I don’t mind all the competitions because I just play when I have time. If I do well, great. If I don’t, whatever.
4. However! When you do earn free lives for X amount of time. It would be nice to bank those somehow - like a power up - rather than it automatically going into effect. It NEVER fails! I earn one when I’m playing one last game before I have to leave, go to bed, or whatever. UGH! So it goes to waste!
Overall, I like this game, so I gave it a 4 star.
I like a little competition, but seriously...
I’m totally in to this game. I like the challenge, and even the near impossibility of getting past certain levels. I think the storyline(s) are quite creative as new garden areas are unlocked. Seeing as how I’m a bot of competitive person by nature, I even like the tournaments. However, even as competitive as I am, I don’t want to be forced into having my score go toward either Fireworks or Rainbow Blast/Electric Show tournaments. Hence I rated this game “3 Stars” - the average of “1 Star” for being forced into constant tournament play, and “5 Stars” for everything else. I’m at such a level of frustration with the game, because every day is tournament day! I mean, seriously; no sooner does one end, then the next one starts. I really wish participation in the tournaments were optional (like doing the dog training). Many times I just want to play a few rounds - especially if I’m just goofing around waiting on something/someone. I can’t do that without having the pressure to participate in some tournament and maintain my league level. So now, I mostly just collect my daily spin, watch videos, and collect coins, power-ups, or extra lives. PLEASE Playrix team, do something about the constant “mandatory” participation in tournaments. I like a little completion, but seriously...
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 824.2 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins $0.99
- Garden Kit $1.99
- Handful of Coins $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.