Free Fire is the ultimate survival shooter game available on mobile. Each 10-minute game places you on a remote island where you are pit against 49 other players, all seeking survival. Players freely choose their starting point with their parachute, and aim to stay in the safe zone for as long as possible. Drive vehicles to explore the vast map, hide in trenches, or become invisible by proning under grass. Ambush, snipe, survive, there is only one goal: to survive and answer the call of duty.
[Survival shooter in its original form]
Search for weapons, stay in the play zone, loot your enemies and become the last man standing. Along the way, go for legendary airdrops while avoiding airstrikes to gain that little edge against other players.
[10 minutes, 50 players, epic survival goodness awaits]
Fast and Lite gameplay - Within 10 minutes, a new survivor will emerge. Will you go beyond the call of duty and be the one under the shining lite?
[4-man squad, with in-game voice chat]
Create squads of up to 4 players and establish communication with your squad at the very first moment. Answer the call of duty and lead your friends to victory and be the last team standing at the apex.
[Realistic and smooth graphics]
Easy to use controls and smooth graphics promises the best survival experience you will find on mobile to help you immortalize your name among the legends.
Customer Service: https://goo.gl/8f5918
[Apple Subscription Service]
Weekly Membership Subscription
- Subscribers within Free Fire get 100 diamonds as a bonus on their first subscription purchase and gain access to collect 60 diamonds over 7 days.
Mega Gacha Royale Subscription
- Subscribers gain access to collect Diamond Royale Voucher*6, Weapon Royale Voucher*6, and Incubator Voucher*6.
Special Gacha Royale Subscription
- Subscribers gain access to collect Diamond Royale Voucher*2, Weapon Royale Voucher*2, and Incubator Voucher*2.
Element Weapon Skin Subscription
- Subscribers gain access to collect 100 diamonds and 4 kinds of weapon skin, including SCAR - Water Elemental, MP40 - Lightning Strike, AK Flaming Red, and M4A1 - Scorching Sands.
Rampage Weapon Skin Subscription
- Subscribers gain access to collect 100 diamonds and 4 kinds of weapon skin, M1014 - Cataclysm, AN94 - Cataclysm, M4A1 - Cataclysm and UMP - Cataclysm.
Vintage Weapon Skin Subscription
- Subscribers Fire gain access to collect 100 diamonds and 4 kinds of weapon skin, AK47 - The Flaming Dragon, M1014 - Underground Howl, FAMAS - Teenage Dream, and SCAR - Futuristic.
New Year Weapon Skin Subscription
- Subscribers gain access to collect 75 diamonds and one weapon skin, MP40 - New Year.
The subscription renews Weekly.
After purchasing a subscription, your payment account will be auto-charged every week. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
All Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you cancel a subscription, please wait until the next subscription cycle to purchase another subscription.
Your next subscription date is an estimation - please check your App Store subscription for exact details. Subscriptions are also cancelled through your App Store subscription settings.
Terms of Service: https://sso.garena.com/html/tos_en.html
1. New Character - Shani
2. Clash Squad is back! New matchmaking system & Shop!
3. Dynamic Weather available in Rush Hour.
4. New Advanced Attachments - MP5 electrical booster and M60 spiral charger.
5. Crossbow bolt will now explode and deal area of effect damage.
6. Joseph's skill (Nutty Movement) now activates while sprinting.
7. A124's skill (Thrill of Battle) cooldown reduced.
8. Halloween Event -Spooky Night coming soon!
9. Graphics update for skybox, ocean, and parachuting.
Ratings and Reviews
Definitely has potential
I can see this game gaining a big player base soon once people start to look for battle Royale games, and I for one can’t wait to see where the devs go with this game in future updates. But I have a couple of things to ask you the devs, to fix in this game, please please fix how fast you can sprint o have trouble killing my opponents when they can just run away like the flash, second why is there vehicles in this game if the map is so short I never die to players with guns in this game, the only way I die is to people who can’t shoot so they just run you over with vehicles, fourth why is the hit detection so bad for a game that has auto aim p.s which takes no skill so just remove or have an option to play on manual but when I’m shooting people while standing still which should be the most accurate, it takes like almost thirty seconds for my bullets to actually hit when I’m aiming right at the guy. Well that’s it for the complaints I hope your game becomes successful and I will keep playing it and will wait for future updates, and please take these complaints and changes into consideration we players want the game to be good and so do you devs.
Smoothest “Battle Royale” on iOS
First off, this is easily the smoothest running battle royale type game on iOS and believe me I’ve tried them all! The only big issue I have with this game is the aiming is lacking compared to the other games.
You aim with the right side of the screen, but the shoot button is there as well, meaning you have to aim and then shoot separately and cannot do so at the same time. Other games have the option to aim with the left side and click the shoot button on the right side so you can shoot moving targets. There needs to be an option to either customize the UI or make it possible to aim on the left side as well. This is the biggest complaint I have and I know others are having the same issue. It’s also a little concerning that the Devs do not respond to reviews with valid concerns, but the game is only a month old so I’ll let them slide for now.
Devs, you have a great potential here and there’s a large group of players looking for a good “PUBG” game on iOS/Android so fix the issues we bring up to you and respond to our reviews letting us know our concerns are heard. So far so good, it just needs a little tender love and care.
It can be WAY better
This game is fun and all, me and my cousins play it all the time but this game has some problems that need to be fixed if you want a stable community. 1st problem is that when I’m playing ranked and I die early or in the middle of the match it’ll bring me down let’s say 38 points and it drops me from diamond 1 to platinum 4, but when I go up 38 points it doesn’t move me up as much, it says I went up 38 but it feels like I moved up 10 points. 2nd problem is that sometimes when aiming at the head it goes to the body instead of shooting the head, this gets annoying because Me or one of my cousins will be close or far range and will be aiming at the head of an enemy and it’ll drop down to the body which in many scenarios it will get us killed. 3rd problem is that if a car runs over you, it shouldn’t take away all of your health away considering that in this game it’s easy to run over someone especially with the monster truck. 4th problem is the fact that we can’t get the ninja skin due to the cg15 being taken out of the game therefore we can’t have the skin. That’s all the problems that I can think of as of right now, so please if you can fix this problems it would be great.
- GARENA INTERNATIONAL I PRIVATE LIMITED
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Garena International
- In-App Purchases
- 100-Diamond Bundle $0.99
- 310-Diamond Bundle $2.99
- 520-Diamond Bundle $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.