Garmin Canine works with the compatible Garmin dog training devices to help you maintain a healthy and happy relationship with your dog.
• Compatible with Delta Smart, Delta Inbounds, BarkLimiter 2 and BarkLimiter 2VT
• Monitor and control your dog’s barking for a calmer and more relaxed home (and happier neighbors!).
• With Delta Smart and Delta Inbounds, monitor your dog’s activity and receive up-to-date stats about everything your dog did during the day when you get home.
• Set up and use keep away tags to help your dog learn where the can and cannot go in your house with Delta Smart and Delta Inbounds.
• With Delta Inbounds, help keep your dog safe and sound in a containment area and, if your dog leaves or returns to that area, know when it happened.
• Use the training function with Delta Smart and Delta Inbounds to help communicate with your dog more effectively.
• Manage multiple dogs, create families and share information with others.
Removed option for taking a photo when setting up the dog profile.
Fixed an issue with activity graphs showing full bars instead of actual activity levels.
Other stability improvements and layout fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use, understand, and hardly any issues
The app and collar are the most unique I’ve come across the market. I am a military working dog handler and garmin is the military’s preference in electric collars. This one In particular is used for my house dog and I feel it does everything needed. The issues I run across is that the refresh time is slow when connecting. That can be fixed by updates when knowledge is gained. Besides that I do think the collar will shock at random but I can’t tell. I’ve had the collar for about 6months and I have it only on during the day and when I walk my German Shepard off leash. I find the range good and knowing your limits is key in teaching a young dog to stay within your range. I just taught the pup to march next to me. I WISH THE APP WAS ABLE TO BE USED ON MY APPLE WATCH!!! That is my only request.
Liked it more before the update
Before the update I could toggle bark limiting on and off. This was helpful since I could go in and turn it off quick if the dogs (2 in the house) decided to start playing (he’s allowed to bark when they play). Before the update the activity tracking seemed much more accurate. It now tells me my dogs are “very active” for about 12-14 hours a day...which I know isn’t near correct, especially when they’re “very active” during sleeping hours, which is when they’re in their kennels. There is no distinction between the colors for “active” and “very active” either, which is odd. I’ve tried resetting the collar and the app with no avail.
App is telling me i need to update to 3.5 or greater but the App Store only shows version 3.3.5
Can someone explain what I need to do? I just got the collar today. Directions were not specific and I electro shocked myself at a level 10. I’m glad it happened to me and not my 4 pound dog.
I will change my review if someone from the company contacts me with advice.... but it just seems like you’ve gotta Wing it and hope for the best- there isn’t a lot of help on the website either. It’s not really ok to be left to trial and error when your dealing with an electric shock device around your little loved ones neck. I’ll take barking over a visit to the vet thank you.
- Garmin International
- 117 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Garmin Ltd.or its subsidiaries
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.