Garry Small Saab is located in Portland, Oregon. We are a family owned and operated, Saab-only dealership that has been in business since 1986. We have full Sales, Service and Parts departments with a very knowledgeable staff to assist you. Our philosophy has always been to focus on the long-term relationships with our customers.
Now, we are proud to bring you our very own DealerApp! Some of the things our app can do for you are:
- Search Vehicle inventory using an Intuitive, fast, and easy to use system specifically designed for the app.
- Postboard messages and Notifications to alert you of specials, coupons, and announcements. Notifications are catered to your individual needs and can include images, videos, and attachments.
- Keep track of your vehicles in "My Garage". Add a photo of your vehicle and track things like: VIN, Year, Make, Model, License Plate, Oil Type, Tire Size, Date Purchased, Price Paid, Initial Mileage, Insurance Co., Policy No., and add all the extra notes you want.
- Service History is also available for each vehicle in "My Garage", see pending service appointments, add them to your calendar, and mark them as completed.
- The "Toolkit" contains super useful tools for you to use every day. The Toolkit can include things like:
One-touch Service Scheduling
Local gas prices
Parking Assistant with GPS locator and meter timer
This section gets updated regularly and new features are always added.
- Stay up to date with everything going on in our OWNERS RESOURCES section.
- Includes all of our Social Media posts which you can share with friends and family.
- Get the latest news, events, and info from the manufacturer.
- Plus much more that can be included like our customer Reviews, Videos and Tutorials, and Owners Manuals
In addition, all the standard Dealership App features are also here like: Call and email each department, get directions, view operating hours, get quotes on vehicles, order parts, etc etc…
Note: Continued use of the flash may dramatically decrease battery life.
Powered by DealerApp
- Minor Enhancements and Bug Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Very Nice App!
This app is very helpful and easy to use, The design is very polished and clean. I especialy love the fact that I can schedule a service appointment from anywhere and found this feature to be very helpful. I like that my dealership has taken the time and effort to think of me "The Customer" and has made my experience faster, easier, and even more enjoyable. Keep up the good work.
Not sure what some of the other negative comments where about, But I'm not sure they where looking at the same app I was.
Great app for customers of GSS
This app is the very useful if you're a customer of Garry Small Saab. The app makes scheduling a service appointment easy. I can do it while in a meeting or anywhere when I cannot just call in.
Not sure about some of the questionable reviews. I can only assume its some disgruntled ex employee
Ok, so this app is...
Four links that take you to the main phone number for the dealership--which puts you into a touch-tone phone maze of despair. An email link that takes you to the general mailbox that nobody ever checks. Twitter, Facebook and Myspace links? We already have apps for those. And thanks for the links to the financial institutions that I can't access through the Safari web browser. Brilliant! Well, it's not a total loss. There's an "about us" link that's mildly entertaining. Beyond that, I don't see much point to this dreck.
- DealerApp Vantage LLC
- 34.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 DealerApp Vantage
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.