Holidays in Rhineland-Palatinate!
Rhineland-Palatinate with its ten holiday regions offers beautiful natural and cultural landscapes: River valleys, vineyards, deep forests, rocky seas, lakes and maars form a unique characteristic landscape. Each region brings with it its own history of over 2,000 years, which can still be found today in the landscapes, castles, palaces, historic towns and traditions.
Rhineland-Palatinate is not only the most wine-rich state, but also the most forested in Germany. In eight nature parks and two national parks you can experience flora and fauna up close, especially the wild cats in the Hunsrück-Hochwald National Park are an exciting highlight.
Rhineland-Palatinate is all about adventure, wonderful wines and golden sunshine. There is plenty of space, breath-taking views and plenty of things to enjoy, including fairy-tale castles, picture-postcard old towns, luxury spas, unspoilt nature and lots and lots of room to explore. A holiday in Rhineland-Palatinate is a golden time, whatever the season.
Our Rhineland-Palatinate tourism app features the following content:
- accommodation, events, places to stop, sights and excursions, plus service information (tourist information, chemists, banks, etc.)
- walking and cycling routes
- certified tours
- long-distance cycling and themed trails, mountain bike trails and racing bike tours
- information on ‘Travel for all’ accessibility certification
- Topographic maps, with stepless zoom and altitude profiles
- Individual tour planners and recording of your own routes (routing function)
- Option to save offline
- Important travel information, directions and places to park
- GPS location service
- Current conditions
- Weather forecast
- Community functions (reviewing, commenting on and sharing content, saving individual bookmarks and current conditions)
- Family adventure - discover your medieval powers in Rhineland-Palatinate!
Of course, all the routes can be saved offline via wireless, so you do not need mobile reception when you are out and about in the countryside! You can also record your own tour and then share it with friends and family.
Using the app in the background with GPS reception enabled can drain your battery relatively quickly. So it is best to close all the apps you do not need in order to preserve your battery life.
All the rights to access you grant in line with this app are the standard settings for technology company Outdooractive GmbH, based in Immenstadt. If you have any questions, please contact the developers on email@example.com.
When you record a cycling, hiking, walking or running track you are able to save work outs to Apple Health. Data from HealthKit will not be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
In this version we fixed some bugs and made some performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Outdooractive AG
- 60.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Outdooractive AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.