Earn continuing medical education (CME) credits from your iPad!
The free IBD Virtual Clinic application from Indiana University School of Medicine enables gastroenterologists and other interested clinicians to easily and securely review the latest developments in IBD and earn 1.0 AMA PRA credit. Interactive patient cases narrated by key opinion leaders allow for a convenient, self-paced tutorial that will engage clinicians and guide you in making informed treatment and management decisions. The tablet application is a supporting application for the web-based IBD Virtual Clinic (ibdvirtualclinic.com) CME activity.
Features and Benefits:
• Increase your proficiency by choosing tests and therapies for challenging, interactive patient cases
• View expert faculty as they explain their clinical strategies for managing patients with IBD
• Explore data from recent clinical trials for both Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
• Download resources to help your patients become knowledgeable about their disease state and empowered as they navigate a life with IBD
Download the free app, login, and earn CME on the go!
Minor Bug Fixes and Performance Improvement
- THE ACADEMY FOR CONTINUED HEALTHCARE LEARNING, LLC
- 38.3 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Indiana University School of Medicine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.