The first ever mobile app for Gateway Arch Park was developed to aid and enhance the visitor experience at the Gateway Arch, surrounding park, St. Louis riverfront, and Kiener Plaza.
Use this app to:
• Find parking near the Gateway Arch
• Purchase Arch tram tickets
• Discover recreation opportunities
• Find and share information about upcoming events
• Explore suggested itineraries
• Find information about accessible features
• Create and share a digital keepsake with a Gateway Arch themed photo filter
• View points of interest within an interactive map
• Learn more about points of interest through photos and written descriptions
The Gateway Arch Park Foundation’s mission is to ensure that the Gateway Arch, its grounds, neighboring public space, and attractions will be a vital, welcoming, active, well-supported resource to the community and nation for generations to come. This first ever mobile app for the Gateway Arch experience is part of the mission.
For more information and feedback, visit www.ArchPark.org
The Gateway Arch Park app is made possible by the Regional Business Council of St. Louis.
Requires an Internet connection to download photos and view the map (either WiFi or cellular).
Added new images for content.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.