Gather is reimagining the way private events are planned, from initial inquiry to execution. The Gather app provides a place to quickly view your events calendar, manage event details, facilitate communication and monitor other helpful at-a-glance information when you’re on the go.
NOTE: The Gather application requires a valid Gather user account.
App Features for owners, managers & event professionals:
- Quickly access the most up-to-date details for your leads and events, including proposals, event notes, financials, automatic documents, and more
- Access all incoming active leads, check date availability, and respond directly from the app
- View the number of bookings scheduled per day and access individual bookings for event details
- View all messages for bookings and leads, plus send messages to your event contacts to lock down important details on-the-go
- Communicate with your event team for seamless coordination
- Search your entire set of events, contacts, leads, and accounts with Universal Search
Visit www.gatherhere.com to learn more about Gather or to contact our support team if you have questions.
- We have a new look and feel: The Gather app's user interface has been updated to make finding and managing your events even easier.
- Keep track of your leads on the go: All leads can be managed directly from the mobile app. You can now create and edit leads on mobile.
- Send proposals anywhere, anytime: Proposals can be sent, previewed, and revoked with the mobile app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not a fan of the new interface.
I don’t hate the redesign, but I’m not a fan of losing the “week” or “10 day”(I can’t remember how far you could swipe forward) calendar view. I’m the Executive Chef of a private golf club that uses gather. As such I tend to gravitate toward the app, and like that I can quickly and easily reference BEO’s and info anywhere I am on or off property. Find myself relying on the app even when using my computer while sitting at my desk because it’s more convenient than switching between tabs on my computer. Losing the “week” view option makes quickly accessing events more of a hassle. Without this option it’s almost easier to go check the physical copies of BEO’s I print for my staff. If I’m back to relying on a physical BEO why use gather at all???
Good but need more enhancements
Be nice to navigate quick to a future date instead of swiping. We constantly need to see availability two years out, and swiping is a hassle. Also, need tasks to show in the App please!
Latest version made it worse
The app recently updated and it’s so much worse.
First off, it’s designed for bigger screens. If you have something like the SE, the new calendar dominates the screen and leaves no space for the actual information you need. EDIT: after repeatedly trying to “change” the month the screen finally hid the calendar. This is completely different from the old view. Now all events scroll endlessly. You can’t view by day. No option to switch to a day or week view.
Every day I open the app I have to login again.
It assumes that all users are sales. I work in event support, but I’m stuck with an app for event planning and sales that keeps getting worse.
“Settings” is a joke! There are no settings!
Only decent thing is they figured out how to let us hide Cancelled events.
The service has always been difficult - let’s talk about their annoying messages that litter my screen when I sign in online. The app was never great but this update proves their incompetence with integrating technology. I cannot wait until my company switches to something else.
Lastly, start integrating with the tools everyone is using like Zapier, or Integromat, etc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.