Simply the best way to design custom Analog Gauge Faces or Dial Indicators.
Design complex custom gauge faces in just minutes!
Designing round dial gauges with generic drawing programs, bitmap or vector based, can be extremely time consuming.
Instead use GaugeMaster to sketch or draw your gauge ideas quickly and effortlessly.
You will not believe how easy it is compared to other solutions.
Once completed export your gauge designs as PDF files to print in high quality at any resolution.
If you need to design simulator indicators, custom car dial panels, engineering analog gauges, or any sort of round dial gauges, get GaugeMaster now!
GaugeMaster models are composed of any number of the three base layers (arcs, text, and tick marks) which are the key components of all analog gauge designs.
◆◆◆ NOW WITH NONLINEAR CSV DATA IMPORT OPTION FOR TICK MARKS AND TEXT ARCS ◆◆◆
• Specifically designed for dial/round shaped gauge faces.
• Extremely easy and fast to create complex gauges.
• Unlimited layers to give you full design freedom.
• Angle and radius guides and snapping to match layers easily.
• Unlimited undo/redo levels.
• Tick marks designer feature for easy handling of those pesky tick marks.
• Render text that beautifully follows your rounded designs.
• Dial values can be integer or decimal values, as well as arbitrary text.
• Use any font available for your dial text values.
• Custom output gauge diameter selection for precise matching to your designs.
• Export and import gauge files to share with other GaugeMaster users via the Document Browser.
• Export in PDF for resolution independent renderings, perfect for high quality printing.
• Export into separate PDF files the individual layers of a gauge.
• Export models to the photo album to showcase your designs or share previews.
This app can be downloaded for free to try all its features except the Export and Files/Save options.
Any users that purchased the app prior to version 4 will never require a subscription as a thank you for their early support.
To restore your old purchase simply use the Restore Purchases option on the Subscriptions screen.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the price listed for the currently subscribed package at that time. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a paid subscription.
• New nonlinear CSV data import option for Tick Marks and Text Arcs
• Added the option to select between comas and semicolon as the separator for text values on Text Arcs
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Gauge App & Service
This new release of GaugeMaster is yet even more amazing and creative than the first. Now, with the ability to add text legends and bipolar number scales that can wrap with your scales to your gauge artwork, you will be able to make almost any type of gauge dial for professional and hobby applications. Creation to real gauge application is a snap!
Hi. I really like this program alot! However, how do I save, print, or e-mail the gauges to myself or anyone else? Maybe an export feature sould be implemented as well. But hey, it's a great program! Maybe implement a long-hand needle option such as those on analog or traditional thermometers for the iPad/2? Keep up the good work! =-D
EDIT: I found out how to e-mail myself the gauge(s) into PDF format, so that works out. Again, thanks for a great app! Maybe some more gauges could be implemeted in the future? One example would be a vertical thermometer-like layer with a "bulb" at the bottom... and one other scale that is similar to a temperature shaped as an arc but as the units get smaller or bigger, the tick marks get bigger or smaller, as in multiples of 10's or something. Just thought I'd point it out (that relates to some wind gauge meters).
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JohnCode Solutions Ltd
- 2 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iPadOS 14.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020-2022 JonhCode Solutions Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access Weekly $4.99
- Full Access Yearly $79.99
- Full Access Monthly $9.99