Don't miss a geocaching event around Frankfurt am Main!
With this app you will get a list overview of geocaching events around Frankfurt am Main (as well as bigger events in Europe)
You can also add your own events to the list with .gpx files or via the event website in your browser.
Add the geocaching events easily to your system calendar, copy and share easily important informations of an event, open events in your favourite geocaching or navigation app.
Search and filter your list of events.
This app was build in cooperation with Geocaching Frankfurt (gcffm).
Everything is new with app version 2.0!
To be able to use all new iOS feature, this app update needs at least iOS 13.0.
Beside a lot of invisible improvements to boost stability and performance, there were also a lot of visible changes.
Take a look at all the new features:
- New design which includes a map of all the imported events you can see on the list
- Re-design for the iPad app. See the list view and map right next to each other. Slide list view in and out to have even more space for the map
- There are new icons
- Darkmode is using system preferences, so you will always see the color scheme you expect
- For easier filter of event types, there was a button added to the top of the list view
- Support for new event type: community celebration
- The search filed to filter for code, name, owner, coordinates, places is placed right at the top of the list view
- The count of events meeting the filter is now also visible at the bottom
- New option to display the number of events which take place today on the app icon to always have an overview
- Events now also include end times
- Delete events by swiping from right to left on an event in list view
- The event action menu in the list view got a new design. Hard click or long click (depending on device) to open the new menu.
- Mark/Unmark was moved to the action menu when clicking on an event (previous: long click on event)
- All saved events will now be synchronised with all your devices using iCloud. (Need to be logged in with same AppleID). So there is only one set of data now and custom markings show up on all your devices
- Integration of spotlight search. So search all the in the app saved events from anywhere on your device to check event data or navigate right there without even opening the gcffm Eventapp
- Import events now from .gpx files. This also includes pocket queries if you unzip them first. So you now can import events from all over the world and you are no longer limited to Frankfurt. You can get .gpx by download, email, AirDrop or whatever. Just share them with gcffm Eventapp to start the import
- Also import events right from the geocaching website by sharing the website from the browser with gcffm Eventapp
- Support of iPad drag & drop gestures in the list view. For example: easy share an event with friends on messages or
- Calendar entries added with gcffm Eventapp will have set a default reminder for the event
- Use background fetching to always stay up to date with the newest events provided by the gcffm server. This service is supposed to happen at night, so the impact on your device is as small as possible
- macOS app version was added
Ratings and Reviews
Like the new design
Would be nice to be able to directly post a will attend
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andre Albach
- 2.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Andre Albach
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.