GCSE Biology can be a challenge for many students. While classroom time provides a solid foundation for success, extra work outside school is often the key to achieving an A*–C grade.
Try our exam question app for free; use it to test your knowledge, build your understanding and start feeling confident about your ability.
- Fill in the blanks
- Multiple choice multiple answer
- Multiple choice single answer
- True or false
- Sound (this feature can be turned off)
- Randomised questioning so you don’t get the same questions again and again
- Instant feedback option (this feature can be turned off)
- Review of questions with answers
- Reporting features to assess your results
- Quality assured content covering all UK leading exam boards
- Make in-app purchases to test yourself further
- Free sample videos from www.learnerscloud.com
- Adaptation, classification and evolution
- Cell processes
- Cells and cell division
- DNA and genes
- Ecosystems, cycles and energy flow
- Farming and food security
- Human impact on the environment
- Keeping healthy
- Nerves and hormones
- Proteins and enzymes
- Tissues, organs and organ systems
Replace unclear start test text with a better and more visible button
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Theta Computer Services Limited
- 53 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 LearnersCloud.com
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to 1000 Questions $3.99
- 250 to 1000 Questions $3.99
- 250 to 500 Questions $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.