Following the full release of the GE series multi-effects pedal lineup, the MOOER team brings a brand-new mobile experience with GE Labs.
With GE Labs and a compatible audio interface, 171 amp models and stompboxes as well as MOOER’s proprietary MNRS (MOOER Nonlinear Response Sample) technology can all be accessed from your iOS or iPad device. Users can sample any tone from their real-life amps, cabs, and effects pedals with GE Labs via MNRS Engine 2.0 and export them in to their GE series multi-effects pedals!
The first release of MOOER Nonlinear Response Sample
MNRS (MOOER Nonlinear Response Sample) technology is developed by MOOER engineers from their years of tone modeling experience.
During the sample creation process, the MNRS engine2.0 will send a series of signals to your target equipment to test the sonic response and analyze the tonal qualities. From there, data such as frequency characteristics, tube drive characteristics, and tonal responses will be combined into a higher-order nonlinear model to achieve the same tonal characteristics and feel of the sampled equipment.
With GE Labs, you can create a sample of your favorite gear from overdrive pedals to amplifiers preamps or cabinets.
Users can upload/download preset patches from MOOER Cloud. MNRS Project allows users to upload and download the sample files and export the files to their GE series multi-effects pedals to enjoy.
GE Labs supports iOS/iPad OS operating systems and compatible audio interfaces/MIDI controllers.
Huge Effects Library
171 amp models and stompboxes with 12 CAB modules including dual microphone position settings. There is also no limit to the number of effects in an effects chain, and you can adjust the order of effects as you wish.
Global EQ Settings
Global settings menu allows you to quickly toggle Cab and Power Amp settings. You can also access the 4 band Global EQ for more detailed adjustments to reduce the effects of playing through different devices whether it’s a guitar amplifier, monitor or headphones.
1. MOOER’s unique MNRS® technology sample engine 2.0 allows users to sample overdrive pedals, preamps, amplifiers, or cabs.
2. MOOER Cloud for MNRS upload/download. Supports exporting MNRS files to GE series multi-effects pedals. (Please visit MOOER STUDIO website for compatible products)
3. 171 high-quality effects: 43 preamp models, 43 cabinet simulators, 11 power amp simulators, and 74 stompboxes.
4. Unlimited effects in your effects chain. Rearrange effects easily with drag and drop.
5. 12 different types of microphone models. Dual-microphone mode support in cabinet simulation module.
6. Support for iOS compatible audio interfaces, MIDI controllers.
7. Built-in drum machine, tuner, and virtual footswitch support.
8. EQ, cabinet simulation, and power amp simulation toggle from global settings menu.
9. Three latency modes to optimize experience across different mobile devices.
Optimize user experience
Ratings and Reviews
Great free app. Could use more features.
This is an outstanding app for being free. And it’s pretty awesome that this is out there to compete with the other profilers. However, it would be nice if it had a feature to profile an entire head rather than just the preamp.
Most people have a loadbox like a torpedo captor anyway.
I get that I could profile my entire rig, but like most bedroom guitarists, I don’t want to hook up my huge rig in my tiny apartment.
Also I feel like I should be using my reamp box when profiling but there isn’t really much info in n this.
Gives the Helix a run for it’s money! I bought an HX Stomp a few weeks ago (trying to downsize after selling my Helix Floor). Tonight, I’m surfing Facebook and see the ad for GE Labs. I was intrigued by the video demo so I decided to download the app.
Coming from years of using Positive Grid apps, I was not expecting this app to be much better. I’m absolutely blown away and stand corrected. I dialed up a “Dr Z” amp with some comp, mild drive, and some verb. I’m left a little disappointed that I bought the HX Stomp before getting to try GE Labs.
I’m reconsidering my rig that I’m actually in the process of building! This runs smooth as butter on my iPad Pro with about 10-15% cpu usage.
AudioBus support would be nice!
First, Thank you for making this app free, it’s great. This can be my new go to app, but no AudioBus support limits me to only playing and not recording. AmpKit is my go to app to record on iOS. I also have AmpliTube, but prefer AmpKit tones, effects and usability. This app has a great clean sound that would make any recording sound good. And with all the amps, cabs and effects, it can surpass all the other apps in this category. Please consider adding AudioBus support.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shenzhen MOOER Audio Co., Ltd
- 343 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Unrestricted Web Access
- © MOOER Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Preset Save Slots $49.99
- Preset Save Slot x 4 $9.99
- Preset Save Slot x 1 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.